Ronald Koeman

Sailor Mars

Good job by Koeman to keep Laporta accountable. Laporta has engaged in nasty politics and intentionally leaked news to the media about Koeman's future.

Good to see a Barca manager standing up for himself and having a spine.

ajnotkeith

Good job by Koeman to keep Laporta accountable. Laporta has engaged in nasty politics and intentionally leaked news to the media about Koeman's future.

Good to see a Barca manager standing up for himself and having a spine.

You are right and wrong. Laporta has been the most devious president possible so far, lying and deceiving and baiting at every turn, but Koeman is also a terrible manager and a shit person. That interview wasn't about holding Laporta accountable it was about blowing his own trumpet.

They are both idiots and terrible characters.

Sailor Mars

You are right and wrong. Laporta has been the most devious president possible so far, lying and deceiving and baiting at every turn, but Koeman is also a terrible manager and a shit person. That interview wasn't about holding Laporta accountable it was about blowing his own trumpet.

They are both idiots and terrible characters.

Koeman doesn't need to toot his own horn. He is a legend who's made his mark and his legacy is secure.

Koeman isn't taking shit from anyone and has made that clear to the president. Laporta should stop with his PR scripted answers while leaking the opposite to the media.

Koeman didn't like his style when Laporta became president earlier this year, and it seems like Laporta hasn't changed his ways still when it comes to dealing with Koeman.

Birdy

?He(Laporta) wasn?t being wise at 2 moments. But he corrected himself again. We are also in contact about a new contract now. Thanks to me, this club has a future.?
... Speechless lol

Wait...
This bit above sounds toooo much

Could anyone who speaks Spanish check the original to tell us if the rendition above is accuratE?

Messigician

I genuinely wonder how Laporta would react if he watched the 3rd episode of the 2nd season of Koeman?s TV-Series.

It?s about the time when Koeman sat between staying and getting sacked at the end of last season and there are so many things said I think Laporta wouldn?t take.

It?s like 40 minutes so I can?t really explain it all. But you see the conversations between Koeman and his agent towards the meeting with Laporta and they are just not taking him serious at all. It's like they think he's just someone who meddles and doesn't have a clue about football.

There is so much to mention in all these episodes so it?s impossible to make a thread. It would take hours. But something else that stood out for me is when Bar?a lost 2-1 to Granada (wasted chance to go on top) and he came home and was in a great mood, pretty joyful and smiling

Andresito

Staff member
I genuinely wonder how Laporta would react if he watched the 3rd episode of the 2nd season of Koeman?s TV-Series.

It?s about the time when Koeman sat between staying and getting sacked at the end of last season and there are so many things said I think Laporta wouldn?t take.

It?s like 40 minutes so I can?t really explain it all. But you see the conversations between Koeman and his agent towards the meeting with Laporta and they are just not taking him serious at all. It's like they think he's just someone who meddles and doesn't have a clue about football.

There is so much to mention in all these episodes so it?s impossible to make a thread. It would take hours. But something else that stood out for me is when Bar?a lost 2-1 to Granada (wasted chance to go on top) and he came home and was in a great mood, pretty joyful and smiling

Give credit to whomever you copy paste from.

Neeraj

It is as if we are in a perpetual state of chaos. After Pep left, it is always something or the other, we just cannot seem to have a few seasons of calm. This club needs an overhaul, top to bottom, in the way we conduct ourselves and in general do things.

On topic - I cannot believe Koeman said he is the reason this club has a future. I thought he was only incompetent, he has now proved he is an idiot to boot.

FinBarcelonafan

It is as if we are in a perpetual state of chaos. After Pep left, it is always something or the other, we just cannot seem to have a few seasons of calm. This club needs an overhaul, top to bottom, in the way we conduct ourselves and in general do things.

On topic - I cannot believe Koeman said he is the reason this club has a future. I thought he was only incompetent, he has now proved he is an idiot to boot.

Yes totally right. It's drama every day and right now the drama is last thing we need..

Just focus on making the organisation run well again

JamDav1982

Koeman knows Laporta speaks shit all the time to try and placate the masses when not right thing for club.

Wont end well if this carries on but at least should be better conditions for next manager if Laporta stops being a political mouthpiece getting involved in areas he shouldnt.

Pep had the same issues with him at times. Nothing new.

Barcilliant

Fuck me. This club has turned into a lunatics asylum. What the fuck was Koeman doing mouthing off like that? That too on the eve of a big game. If we lose 8-2 Laporta might just sack him immediately. Koeman should show a little humility. It's not like he's won three cl in a row. Zidane did that and was far more humble and classy.
As for Laporta he seems out of his depth. He's done some good stuff but it's pretty clear he and Koeman don't see eye to eye. First thing Laporta needs to do football wise is get the right manager. All these stop gap sub par managers are wasting valuable time. We need a dworld class manager now. Also Laporta needs to stop interfering with tactics and team selections. That's up to the manager, not him.

Home of Barca Fans