Ronald Koeman

George_Costanza

Koeman and Laporta know they are in the shit and playing games to put the blame on one another.

Koeman is in the right on this one. Laporta has to back him or sack him not undermine him at every opportunity in hope he deflects from his own failings and constant shite being spouted.

Any coach with self respect would do the same and come out firing. Either back me or sack me but dont play games to try and shift blame.

Laporta just once again acting like a politician with no plan at all.

To know which player, coach, president etc. will fail hard, just check who JamDav is supporting, and the opposite is true. This guy is always and I mean always supports the wrong people. He is an expert paralogist. For you who don't know what paralogism stands for, it's a method of reasoning which contradicts logical rules. So when he supports a player, watch this player failing so hard, i.e., he thought Coutinho is the next is Rivaldo, and Griezmann would fit Barcelona like a glove. Bartomeu should have been awarded the Royal and Distinguished Spanish Order of Charles III. No one should take this fella seriously lol

Messigician

To know which player, coach, president etc. will fail hard, just check who JamDav is supporting, and the opposite is true. This guy is always and I mean always supports the wrong people. He is an expert paralogist. For you who don't know what paralogism stands for, it's a method of reasoning which contradicts logical rules. So when he supports a player, watch this player failing so hard, i.e., he thought Coutinho is the next is Rivaldo, and Griezmann would fit Barcelona like a glove. Bartomeu should have been awarded the Royal and Distinguished Spanish Order of Charles III. No one should take this fella seriously lol

Tru

Wambo

What is Laporta actually waiting for? Why would you wait to sack him in January or next June when you can sack him now?

This guy has literally no tactics or plan whatsoever and he has no previous success to justify his presence. He is a con artists and an egomaniac on top of that.

Messigician

Barcelona have failed to register a shot on target in a first half of a Champions League group stage home game for the first time since at least 2003/04.

? @OptaJose

Home of Barca Fans