Ronald Koeman

malvolio

He has a 12m compensation lined up if he's sacked. Koeman gives ZERO fucks and wants to be sacked

He can't relegate us or something. Players already look tense and once he loses the dressing room it is curtains.

Could he be that shameful and not resting after such a run?

Gari

Koeman: "We lack players who open up the pitch more. And this, against a rival like Atl?tico Madrid, is very noticeable."He is again.

FCBfan22

Koeman: "We lack players who open up the pitch more. And this, against a rival like Atl?tico Madrid, is very noticeable."He is again.

We have some of those... But if you think Roberto is the answer to this dilemma mid game... Well...

iniestaGOAT

We have some of those... But if you think Roberto is the answer to this dilemma mid game... Well...

Fix the defense first, then worry about the other shit later. Cant keep a clean sheet to save their lives.

Also start Gavi ahead of Pedri. Just my opinion.

Raketa10

Pique: “We do not have one problem, we have several problems, and yet I believe we will return. These are hard times, we have never experienced it, the situation in the locker room is good, we want to change the situation.”

Pique: “We could play three hours a game and not score a goal. It’s hard, we suffer.”

Pique: “Laporta and Koeman? We players cannot get involved, there is little we can do. We have to go out to the pitch, do our best, there are days when it turns out well and others not.”

FFS Laporta now is the perfect time to sack Koeman. We have 14 days to introduce a new coach! Just do it!

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Pique: ?We do not have one problem, we have several problems, and yet I believe we will return. These are hard times, we have never experienced it, the situation in the locker room is good, we want to change the situation.?

Pique: ?We could play three hours a game and not score a goal. It?s hard, we suffer.?

EXACTLY! He is complaining about SCORING GOALS, YET our DEFENSE IS SHIT!!!

You can't defend in top-level football like Barca. It's disgrace how easily we give goals to opponents.

To me Barca leaking goals so easily is EASILY the biggest problem. Scoring goals should be secondary for now. We need to learn to defend again.

Messigician

He's not getting sacked stop asking Laporta said even if he loses he stays

Koeman: "Laporta's confidence is important, that's a good thing on his part, and it's in everyone's interest."

Koeman: "At least we dominated the game, and we had patience, creating two chances to score. But unfortunately we couldn't score. The team's behavior was good."

Home of Barca Fans