Ronald Koeman

iniestaGOAT

It?s better for Koeman this way, he should enjoy his family and have some quality time in and around Barcelona. He seemed to be on edge lately.

He pretty much expected it. He was feuding in public with laporta and trashing the team every chance he got, not way he didnt want it.

Messigician

Llu?s Canut (Koeman's close friend): "The club has asked Ronald to reduce his compensation fee. I don't think he'll accept it."

Gari

Laporta: "Compensation for Koeman? It is a significant amount, but we will resolve the issue to the satisfaction of both parties.""The negotiation with Koeman is going well."

olivis

Laporta: "Compensation for Koeman? It is a significant amount, but we will resolve the issue to the satisfaction of both parties.""The negotiation with Koeman is going well."

Negotiation? Shameful. We signed a contract and we better honor it.

Barca or not, I have no sympathy for thuggish behaviour.

Horatio

You're welcome
Negotiation? Shameful. We signed a contract and we better honor it.

Barca or not, I have no sympathy for thuggish behaviour.

A possibility is that he is receiving the full amount but they agreeing on getting paid out further down the line.

Windhook

I don't view it as thuggish, but rather irresponsible attitude from the former board to secure signings at any price. The Coutinho, Dembele, Griezmann deals, Messi contract were criminal in financial terms that lead to this mess we are right now. Laporta is trying to be pragmatic here and I don't blame him, Koeman's contract is just another legacy of the brainless Barto era.

OGbarca

Banned
I don't view it as thuggish, but rather irresponsible attitude from the former board to secure signings at any price. The Coutinho, Dembele, Griezmann deals, Messi contract were criminal in financial terms that lead to this mess we are right now. Laporta is trying to be pragmatic here and I don't blame him, Koeman's contract is just another legacy of the brainless Barto era.

1000000%

bartomeu and his people were effectively criminal saboteurs

Home of Barca Fans