Ronald Koeman

Messigician

🚨[ [MENTION=16794]xavi[/MENTION]torresll🥇] | From now on, however,Jordi Cruyff in addition to being the director of international scouting, will take on a new role as well, in accompanying and reinforcing the figure of Ronald Koeman.

Laporta on fraud watch

FinBarcelonafan

🚨🚨[ [MENTION=16794]xavi[/MENTION]torresll🥇] | Joan Laporta had made his decision after the Benfica game to dismiss Koeman, and it was irreversible. Koeman had accepted his fate, but Jordi Cruyff convinced the President to give Koeman a last change and a U-turn in the situation took place.

Stinky dutchmen

Don't believe it. Sounds too much of a joke.

malvolio

I think that Laporta is in a win win situation with Koeman at the helm. That is if we don't somehow finish outside top 4, which would be a disaster of epic proportions.

Laporta has time this season to wait for the right manager and players. At the end he will come out and say that Koeman wasn't brought by him

ajnotkeith

I think that Laporta is in a win win situation with Koeman at the helm. That is if we don't somehow finish outside top 4, which would be a disaster of epic proportions.

Laporta has time this season to wait for the right manager and players. At the end he will come out and say that Koeman wasn't brought by him
Somehow finish out of top 4? Currently we are one of the easiest 'good' teams to take points off, I said it in the start of the season and say it now, finishing 3rd or 4th will be a great season and will be very tough.

Even the likes of Cadiz can completely nullify us and Benfica can play us off the park.

There are several gameplans out there on how to beat us now. A physical high press makes us crumble and a narrow deep block silences us. Only teams like Levante which don't pressure at all and try to out pass us lose.

Messigician

He needs to learn from koeman how to find right words

🗣️ Thomas M?ller: "We're very disappointed, angry and or frustrated - I don't know what the right word is. This is a game that we obviously shouldn't lose either way

jairzinho

Looks like he stays for now. We're too broke to terminate his contract. Plus it seems like there isn't any quality coaches available at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans