Ronald Koeman

khaled_a_d

Nobody seems to mention it, but I think our away form this season shows that the return of fans is hurting us quite a bit.

Last season probably gave a somewhat inflated account of our abilities since we didn?t have to cope with any of those difficult away environments that have caused problems for years now.

The squad is certainly weaker as well but it seemed like the crowd in a match like today played a role that we weren?t tested by in his first season.

True

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Did you see Coutinho during his loan spell at Bayern? You're telling me something is impossible when there's a clear example of it happening.

If one of our player can't cope with the physical demands of the game, tell them to either break trying or retire. These bastards are paid millions and can't be arsed to at least train as professional athletes?

Disgusting

Won't reach the minimum amount players needed to play a game.

Messigician

Sergio Busquets: ?I take all the blame as the goal happened because of me.?

More responsibility in 5 mins than koeman in a season

messi2140

6racies Xavi
just dissolve the club then. Why even bother. Lucho and Puyol with 1 leg would put these pussies to shame any day of the week

That's unfortunately the sad reality with or without Koeman. We need at least 8 starting players to properly compete again and that's not even with good options from the bench.

Home of Barca Fans