Ronaldinho

desoe

When Dihno left the club, I'll never forget one of the many tribute videos people made. One of them was playing a James Blunt song.

The only time in my life when I shed a tear on James Blunt's music. That's how much I got sensitive about Ronnie :(

RaphaelCruz

I'm from Brazil guys and Atletico Mineiro is my team of heart. It's been a pleasure see Ronaldinho playing here, i can feel a little bit of you guys feel at that time. It's magic, from another world.

He is the best player i ever seen in my life.

As well as he doing with barça hes doing with Galo (Atletico Mineiro) too, he elevated the team from another landing place.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I remember this gem of a goal. Just a shame we lost the match, but it was still genius from Dinho.
[Youtube]9O3otJu2FWE[/youtube]

89Norcal

I'm from Brazil guys and Atletico Mineiro is my team of heart. It's been a pleasure see Ronaldinho playing here, i can feel a little bit of you guys feel at that time. It's magic, from another world.

He is the best player i ever seen in my life.

As well as he doing with barça hes doing with Galo (Atletico Mineiro) too, he elevated the team from another landing place.

He had a total revival at Atletico Mineiro. I hope he stays there for another year or two so I can see him play in person!

I remember this gem of a goal. Just a shame we lost the match, but it was still genius from Dinho.

That's one of the top goals of all time for me. It wasnt even the type of goal that makes you jump out of your seat, but the type that silences everyone and makes you wonder how the hell he did it.

Plus the context, he single single handedly kept us in that tie when Chelsea scored 3 straight or something like that.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
That's one of the top goals of all time for me. It wasnt even the type of goal that makes you jump out of your seat, but the type that silences everyone and makes you wonder how the hell he did it.

Plus the context, he single single handedly kept us in that tie when Chelsea scored 3 straight or something like that.
Same here, striking a dead ball is hard enough, but too put it through a gap of a tight defence and find the corner was amazing.

Home of Barca Fans