Ronaldinho

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Most skillful player I've ever seen. I would happily take him back on loan as back-up :worthy:

89Norcal

yeah that was one of the few Ronnie is back videos I saw that actually reminded me of the old ronaldinho.

I hope he stays another year at Mineiro, I want to travel to see him play in person

abual3bed1

545745_541735262518649_214316782_n.jpg

Starting to like Neymar after this photo.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Of course, Ronaldinho is one of the most talented players in history, he could have, no, he WOULD have been the best of all time if he had self control and stopped partying. The likes of Neymar recognise that, Ronaldinho is a football god.

89Norcal

Can't embed but here's a live English commentary clip of the classic goal vs Chelsea in 05, when Ronnie almost single handedly put us past Chelsea. Funny how every clip I find the commentators are just stunned :worthy:

[video]http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ronaldinho+goal+vs+chelsea&view=detail&mid=1D4E361D611FEBAC0CBC1D4E361D611FEBAC0CBC&first=0[/video]

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I just love how I see more and more in the media about Ronaldinho, he really seems to be back in form. Of course not as great compared to his prime here, but wayyyy better dan the adventures at Milan. Ronaldinho, my hero when I was a teenager! :wub:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, as good as Messi is, Ronaldinho at his peak was just better to watch, no doubts. Ronnie is probably the best I've seen in my time, probably the most magical since Maradona. Messi is more efficient in his playing style compared to Ronaldinho, and in the end is the better player overall, no doubts about that either. Too bad Ronaldinho's peak was something like 2 years, but hey, 2 years is better than nothing? At least we all witnessed the magic.

89Norcal

Yeah, as good as Messi is, Ronaldinho at his peak was just better to watch, no doubts. Ronnie is probably the best I've seen in my time, probably the most magical since Maradona. Messi is more efficient in his playing style compared to Ronaldinho, and in the end is the better player overall, no doubts about that either. Too bad Ronaldinho's peak was something like 2 years, but hey, 2 years is better than nothing? At least we all witnessed the magic.

He revolutionized the game by making that ultra-flair futsal style more mainstream and functional, and he's arguably the main reason Barca are as strong as they are today. When people list players that didn't reach their full potential, there's a reason Ronaldinho is there alongside George Best, Quaresma, Adriano etc..

To say someone who won multiple player of the year awards and every major trophy didn't reach their potential is saying something. The path he took his career down was somewhat tragic, but the moments he had will outbalance the negative in his legacy.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Well a lot of what Ronaldinho did, Rivaldo did first. Of course Ronaldinho had even more flair; for him it was all for fun and that was a blessing and a curse.

It's a shame Rivaldo's legacy is tainted by that one dive and for playing for a much more dysfunctional Barca team, because for me Rivaldo had the effort level that Dinho didn't, even if he couldn't quite have the same number of tricks.

Yugo Count Dante

The most talented player of all time for me! Trophies and accolades aside I think he was the greatest.

Anyone catch this vs Cruzeiro? It was like the old Ronaldinho.
[Youtube]yF0tFoThi4s[/youtube]
damn, seeing this brings back those good memories of when he used to play for Barca, no doubt that for me personally he was the player that brought the most excitement to me.

Messi may be better but he never can awake the same feeling in me like Dinho did... Perhaps Messi is from another planet, that why we humans can't relate.

impeh

Hi, its me..
'Barcelona are working on a documentary on Ronaldinho's time at the club. The documentary will be broadcasted around Christmas.'

:wub:

Home of Barca Fans