Ronaldinho

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Ronaldinho's words after winning Copa Libertadores

"I’m sure Messi will be happy for me because we’re good friends. I am always happy for him when he wins things"

When asked about who’s the best player in the world: “Messi, always Messi"

:cry:
Ah, good old Ronnie. Congrats to him! He deserved it.

Last edited:

MJ BarcaFan

It's not my bias. It's the honest truth. I would rate him above anyone really. This is in regards to his whole career.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

It makes sense... unless Messi wins the World Cup he will only be secondary to the Great Ronnie... until then, it's Ronaldinho that's better in terms of accomplishments and flair. However, Messi is the BEST player in the world at the moment, no question about that :)

"Eu Acredito" - Ronaldinho

Well done Atletico and many congratulations to Ronnie. He truly deserves it !!!! CWC should be his next objective...

J

jiopi

It makes sense... unless Messi wins the World Cup he will only be secondary to the Great Ronnie...
until then, it's Ronaldinho that's better in terms of accomplishments and flair.
It doesn't, at all, Messi has accomplished far more already than Ronaldinho did.

Meitux

It doesn't, at all, Messi has accomplished far more already than Ronaldinho did.
Exactly.Why is everybody finding World cup as an excuse?Ronaldinho didn't last too much..We are talking about his whole career.What if Messi wins it and doesn't have big influence on winning it?I bet everybody would start bitching again...

impeh

Hi, its me..
watched it on ESPN this morning, was an awesome come back. Almost lost it near the end of normal time when that player rounded the keeper.. but fell over :p

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
watched it on ESPN this morning, was an awesome come back. Almost lost it near the end of normal time when that player rounded the keeper.. but fell over :p

Yes, before that one of the Mineiro players made a horrible miss going over the bar, they were just lucky it was offside, reminds me of Kalou in the FA Cup final 2010 (I think?)

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Que reporter Argentino asqueroso. Intervistando o Ronaldinho e comeca a falar do Messi. "Que e' que voce acha que o Messi ta pensando agora ?", "Quem e' o melhor do mundo ?", seguido por "Quem vai ganhar a Copa ano que vem".

Please translate

What a disgusting Argentine reporter. Interviewing Ronaldinho and starts to speak of Messi (?). "What do you think Messi is thinking now?", "Who is the best in the world?" followed by "Who will win the world cup the next year?"

Jadentheman

Why would it be bad to start to talk about Messi? I guess it was inappropriate, but he did say good things about and everyone knows of their relationship

Home of Barca Fans