Ronaldinho

ShandyFFM

77842-DVPdUecfED_7op99myh1ew.jpg

New Teeth

ah and here from the game 2 assists and a super skill

raskolnikov

Well, football/Barca gave him a lot of power then, sexually. I don't know if those looks without money and fame would get him lots of women. :pep:

100%, once you have status and money you can get almost any girl you want.
Women can be quite shallow even if they don't like to admit it.

Dinho has always been quite bad when it comes to women and sex before games, the guy was spending all his time in Paris in stripclubs and with hookers and other girls in hotels, even before games.
In Barcelona it was the same, especially after the wc in 06 when he started partying much more and became undisciplined.
Even hit Rijkaards daughter and everything.

CatalinR10

Juninho (ex-Lyon): "Ronaldinho could do whatever he wanted with the ball. He would always come out with amazing skills and tricks." [fifa]

R10Barney

hope he goes to the MLS so i can one day fly out to whatever city and watch him play live.. and run in the pitch and hug him.. i really will do it.

Jadentheman

where could i watch full matches of Ronaldinho in his barca days?
I would love to re-watch those moments.

There are youtube compilaations everywhere of him playing matches in his Barca days. But if you want full matches just request for them on this forum

CatalinR10

There are youtube compilaations everywhere of him playing matches in his Barca days. But if you want full matches just request for them on this forum

True but almost all the youtube videos have music on the background while I prefer hearing the crowd's ovation at his brilliant touches.

Home of Barca Fans