Ronaldinho

Faceless

No more faces at night
Yeah he fixed his crooked teeth. He still has the overbite though, I expect that to be gone as well. Fixing his smile as he heads to retirement in the next few years

Sad he's leaving soon.. Just wish he play in Camp Nou for his farewell match. He needs to bring the smile back here once last one time.

MJ BarcaFan

2 Freekicks from same Match

Ronnie celebrates with new teeth :) from his 2 great freekicks vs Fluminense (with close up)

[video]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2412200/Video-Watch-Ronaldinho-score-stunning-free-kicks-remind-Neymar-isnt-Brazil-superstar.html[/video]

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I think he could still feature for Brazil, in a formation that looks something like this:

----------Defense + GK-----------
------Ramires-----Oscar----------
-----------Ronaldinho-------------
--Bernard/Moura------Neymar-----
---------------Jo?----------------

Ronnie occasionally lets Oscar roam forward and drops back into a deep playmaker role, where he can ping balls into Neymar and Bernard. Ramires and Oscar are more than capable of coping with the actual defensive workload, they wouldn't need a third player to help them imo.

B

beautifulgame

i love ronnie but he cannot start.

the world cup games are gonna be 1 game and out, and ronnie isn't known for being sacrificing or being frugal in fact he requires being a focal point in the attack and does not do his bit of tracking while being too cavalier with the ball.

if scolari can find a place for him on the bench then that might work but not starting position.

CevinK

From HeilRJ

Ronaldinho suffered a severe muscle bruise during Atletico's training and maybe don't play in FIFA Club World Cup in December.

More info today, after medical exams.

:(

F

Flavia

Confirmed. He ruptured a muscle on his thigh. He'll be around 3 months out :(
Shame... I was going to go to the game his team will play here for the brasileiro, in the hopes of seeing him.

Home of Barca Fans