Ronaldinho

Jadentheman

He's training with the team now. Maybe he might make it to Club World Cup. Atletico will need it if they are to go up against Bayern

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Still my all-time favourite player, childhood hero :wub: I watch Messi in awe of his capabilities, but Ronaldinho filled me with intense joy. Nobody beats Ronaldinho when it comes to that.

Stric

I can relate to that. Ronaldinho just plays with such ease and joy that you can't help but fall in love with his game and the game in general. I will never forget him at the 2002 WC. I was a kid at the time, but I vividly remember Brazil at that WC, particularly Ronaldo's haircut, Denilson's humourous last few minutes every game, and Ronaldinho in general. And of course, his goal against England. Good times...

Samuel Eto'o

When he was at Barca my mother used to watch him play simply because of his smile. Every now and again she would asked where is the fella with the nice smile

F

Flavia

Dinho in an interview for a tv channel here in Brazil: "Tem tudo [para ser o melhor do mundo], talento, lugar, o time é bom, lugar é bom, campeonato é bom de jogar. Tem tudo para ser, mas depende quanto tempo Messi vai ficar neste nível. Maior raiva do Cristiano deve ser essa, ter vindo na mesma época do Messi", falou Ronaldinho.

"He(Neymar) has it all to be the best in the world, talent, a good team, a good championship. He has it all, but it depends on how long Messi will keep his level. Greatest anger of Cristiano must be that, to play on the same period as Messi".

Home of Barca Fans