Ronaldinho

impeh

Hi, its me..
Ronaldinho: My goal is to always be at my best

Are you still determined to play in the World Cup?
Of course. I’m always working hard to improve. If there is a chance of playing in the World Cup, I’ll be ready, and I’ll be at my peak. My goal is to always be at my best.

Could the Club World Cup be an important step towards playing in the World Cup?
Anything can happen. The plan is get back to the form I showed before the injury. My objective is to be right physically, to be able to hit the same high standards I was managing before.

:wub:

Jadentheman

Honestly even though Flavia says no, I think he should get called up to some spot on this year's world cup team. I don't even care if they just need him for the crucial set pieces towards the end. He's nailing those freekicks. I always said he had better freekick consistency than Messi.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
True , I hope he comes back to some rich club.

Heck no. Environment is very important for a player and I think that, especially for players from South America, playing in your native country can be a great mental plus. He really got thing going again, hate to see him at Chelsea, Monaco, PSG (although due to his history that might be fun), Milan etc. He is doing great at Atletico Mineiro, why leave? Especially to 'a rich club'.

Stric

1426539_696334293719308_2070403774_n.jpg

CatalinR10

Heck no. Environment is very important for a player and I think that, especially for players from South America, playing in your native country can be a great mental plus. He really got thing going again, hate to see him at Chelsea, Monaco, PSG (although due to his history that might be fun), Milan etc. He is doing great at Atletico Mineiro, why leave? Especially to 'a rich club'.

Because playing in Europe is better than in that league but mostly so I could see him play again. His games are at 3-4 a.m. my time so I can't see them. With the rich club part , I only said it because they would have enough money to atract him to play in Europe again.

Home of Barca Fans