Ronaldinho

ryuken

Well, Adriano doesnot do any good in Brazil either. What R10 need is a lot of training and cardio, he is way too overweight

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i think R10 is about 3-4 years older than he claims... in brasil the birth certif is all messed up that is why brasilian players peak at 25 and poof out at 28... just add 3-4 years when u get a brasilian

J

Jordzibob

Well, Adriano doesnot do any good in Brazil either. What R10 need is a lot of training and cardio, he is way too overweight

Its difficult to compare Adriano and Ronaldinho in that respect. Of course in some ways they are similar, both have simply crumbled since the World Cup, but Adriano's has been possibly more dramatic. He was voted worst player in Italy for two years running, turned to alcohol and drugs, he had to get help for being an alcoholic, and now has pretty much left football for good, or "for an indefinite amount of time" in his words. Inter did everything they could to help him, but I dont feel like anyone else particuarly did. The italians especially, that award for worst player of the season is degrading, and how do you expect its going to make someone with those problems feel? It doesnt help, and he used to be such an amazing player. His Dad died for gods sake, there is a reason for why he slumped like that, the italians (not inter because they did offer alot of help) didnt treat it like that.

With Ronaldinho its different. He didnt fall so dramatically from grace, and that has an effect. He had alot of injuries in the season following the World Cup, that hindered him, but when he got back we expected him to be Ronaldinho again. He wasnt, something had changed, he just lost the love of the game and slowly a large portion of our fans turned on him, (I was not one of them, still love the man like a God). Riijkard tried to help him, he did his absolute best, we had that long long part of the season without Ronaldinho where he was "getting his fitness back". He came back, and I remember the Atletico game, we lost but I remember I was like, "Ronaldinho's back!", and then he scored that bicycle kick, brilliant goal, even if we lost that will stay long in my memory. After that it was injuries injuries injuries. We sold him for what I think was a dissapointing price, I just dont think we should have sold him, but we did. He was actually doing really well at AC Milan until they brought in Beckham, who has pretty much taken his role in the team. Its ****, because everyone wants to see Ronaldinho back, he hasnt had the problems Adriano has had, he just lost the love of the game and god damn do we want to see him get it back.

Adriano, I dont think will return to football. If he does then I think it will just be for a smaller club in Brazil possibly, nobody big at all, he needs both the ego boost and the lack of pressure that surrounded him at clubs like Inter and Sao Paulo, I mean someone even smaller than Sao Paulo.

Ronaldinho, I would like to believe, can come back. I'd love to see him back at Barcelona, he's not beyond hope, he just needs to find it again

diegomessi

diegomessi it was the most idiotic post i've ever read

i am sure a girl from montenegro would know alot about the subject... this is true i will show you some info about clubs in brasil and birth certificates being changed to raise the price

read this book... Futebol the Brasilian Way then maybe u can take back your "idiotic" remark

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
TBF i've never heard of it been done in Brazil but i've heard rumours of it with black players apparently Martins is older then he claims to be as Babayaro claims to have played in the same Nigerian youth team as him despite been about 5 years older!

diegomessi

^ thank you some clubs in brasil do it to simply raise the price... it is actually quite common with the sellers clubs in brasil... (clubs that have no fans but just creat players to make profit)

E

Esteve

Laugh all you want but diegomessi is right. Read + watched some shit about this.

MinaFCB

well even if it's true it doesnt mean that every player is 5 years older so u cant say such stupid things
do u have any problem with me being from Montenegro goat-f*cker?

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
whoa over reaction of the year?
Mate its the internet don't let him get ya wound up and i don't think he meant anything by it either

diegomessi

i did not mean being from Montenegro is bad, I meant that you are very far from seeing coruption in south america... and i was stating a thought,... it could be true... i did not say it was a fact.

it does make since bc it seems R10 peaked young then started gaining weight and losing fitness... so maybe he did peak at a real age of 27 28 29 and now he is actually into his 30's

goat-F*cker that is a little bit harsh....

ps i have never even touched a goat

MinaFCB

n ronaldo?he was overweight n all,but he is provin that he isnt trash,u cant simply say r10 has to return to brasil(although i'd like it) and cant simply say he is 3 years older,even if he was players can play pretty nice till their 35 specially player with such talent like r10

diegomessi

i said i think i did not say it was a fact... so why can i not say those things?? i can say anything.. right? pastore is the best player in the world... man city will win the premeir league... Lanus will win the copa libertadores next year... see it is not hard...

it is a well known fact here in the Argentina, that brasilian players are always 5 years older then they say

and right now i think R10 best option is brasil or the MLS because i feel like he is slowly losing the respect of everyone in world football... i loved Ronnie at Barça and i am grateful, this is why i do not want this to happen any longer

plus if he comes back i can see him play more

ps Ronaldo is a True Legend with a Legendary career... R10 had a 5-6 year career

pps ronaldo for brasil WC2010 wait and see

Home of Barca Fans