Ronaldinho

MinaFCB

every player 5 years older...ok smarty,let's just leave all this and never ever talk again n reply to my posts

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
mina it is a joke Calma argentina brasil is a rivalry so "we take the piss" (is this right way?) at them for the birth certif scandals there

did i somehow offend u with this? i am confusd

diegomessi

okay.. well Ronaldinho is a legend for the Rikjaard era and i am excited i get to see him play this summer with AC Milan.. i plan to make a Huge banner with "Ronaldinho, Obrigado Por Tudo -Barça!" and hang it in the stadium.. but i still want to get to the bottom of why he is going downhill so so fast..

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
okay.. well Ronaldinho is a legend for the Rikjaard era and i am excited i get to see him play this summer with AC Milan.. i plan to make a Huge banner with "Ronaldinho, Obrigado Por Tudo -Barça!" and hang it in the stadium.. but i still want to get to the bottom of why he is going downhill so so fast..

I think it might have something to do with the fact that he has fallen out of love with the game and has won everything there is to win for himself so he just doesn't have the motivation he once had?

diegomessi

it is very sad to see the happiest player like this now... i think he bought us SO many fans from the world...

FiReFTW

okay.. well Ronaldinho is a legend for the Rikjaard era and i am excited i get to see him play this summer with AC Milan.. i plan to make a Huge banner with "Ronaldinho, Obrigado Por Tudo -Barça!" and hang it in the stadium..

I am going to presume that you are black too. Funny I do not remember anyone mentioning anything about race. DO YOU? Does not surprise me that chose the race card to defend him though. I do not want their to be any misunderstandings on here. For the record I am not racist. Not a discriminative bone in my body. Nor is there a brain in your head. I was right about one thing though at least. You are defending him aren't you? On the other hand I guess I should not insult the shit for brains of this world by throwing you into a class above you. You are nothing more than a diseased infested quiff bubble. I am going to refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man from this point on..Have a nice life.

Last edited:

MinaFCB

I am going to presume that you are black too. Funny I do not remember anyone mentioning anything about race. DO YOU? Does not surprise me that chose the race card to defend him though. I do not want their to be any misunderstandings on here. For the record I am not racist. Not a discriminative bone in my body. Nor is there a brain in your head. I was right about one thing though at least. You are defending him aren't you? On the other hand I guess I should not insult the shit for brains of this world by throwing you into a class above you. You are nothing more than a diseased infested quiff bubble. I am going to refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man from this point on..Have a nice life.

u know i love u:D

diegomessi

iam confused what are u talking about race?? i said nothing of race ever

FiReFTW

iam confused what are u talking about race?? i said nothing of race ever

I miself being a psychology major find that you are lacking some serious fundamentals in the sense that you talk a bit too much about irrevelent things. I believe a previous poster mentioned that your comment was most likely not recreprical of how you feel, and that is also indicative of your response. I believe your looking for a good lay, question is what are you looking for? Just remember you always put youself and what you want first, your companion should always be an accessory to an already fulfilling sense of self, not the factor which brings you that value. Goodluck

diegomessi

i am sorry my friend but my english does not let me read all this statement?? i am on this website to practice my english before moving to usa to start a hard job... so this is pefect bc i love fc barcelona since birth

FiReFTW

i am sorry my friend but my english does not let me read all this statement?? i am on this website to practice my english before moving to usa to start a hard job... so this is pefect bc i love fc barcelona since birth

3631637923_cf2ff5e187.jpg

Home of Barca Fans