Ronaldinho

E

Esteve

I am going to presume that you are black too. Funny I do not remember anyone mentioning anything about race. DO YOU? Does not surprise me that chose the race card to defend him though. I do not want their to be any misunderstandings on here. For the record I am not racist. Not a discriminative bone in my body. Nor is there a brain in your head. I was right about one thing though at least. You are defending him aren't you? On the other hand I guess I should not insult the shit for brains of this world by throwing you into a class above you. You are nothing more than a diseased infested quiff bubble. I am going to refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man from this point on..Have a nice life.

You are such a cunt.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
no no no the thing he said about racism what is he talking about

and the long paragraph he said to me also

E

Esteve

Oh. Well, he said that you were using the race card. Did you blame Ronnie's decline on racism? He also said that you're not smart enough to have an argument with him. Maybe he's a legend, but he sounds like a cunt.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i never said a single word about race...... ever go back and look that is why i became confused by it all.. and the whole thing about me looking for a lay... what is that about?>

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Oh. Well, he said that you were using the race card. Did you blame Ronnie's decline on racism? He also said that you're not smart enough to have an argument with him. Maybe he's a legend, but he sounds like a cunt.

Somehow i doubt he is a legend if he is starting a war of words with him over race when he didn't even mention race if anything he is the racist for claiming Diego to be a racist :lol:

E

Esteve

Somehow i doubt he is a legend if he is starting a war of words with him over race when he didn't even mention race if anything he is the racist for claiming Diego to be a racist :lol:

Fair enough. Verdict: Not a legend.

i never said a single word about race...... ever go back and look that is why i became confused by it all.. and the whole thing about me looking for a lay... what is that about?>

I think he's just trying to take the piss. He probably means that you need sex :yawn:

E

Esteve

I'll be there! Your house, 11am, tomorrow morning :)

EDIT: DM hasn't replied. Maybe he thinks I'm a stalker.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans