Ronaldinho

R10(FCB)

Crazy
is this R10 topic or i'm in the wrong place :hmmm: :D

I have read that he played impressive yesterday... i didn't watched the game :( if someone of crazy Ronnie fans know where i can download that game please tell me :wave:

i'll say only this about brasilian girls:

adriana-lima.bmp
adriana-lima.jpg

p.s. she is with serbian guy...what can i say,the best girls are for the best guys :D

Last edited:

MinaFCB

my english doesnt let me-diegomessi,hahahaha u shoud kill ur english then!mean english!

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Its difficult to compare Adriano and Ronaldinho in that respect. Of course in some ways they are similar, both have simply crumbled since the World Cup, but Adriano's has been possibly more dramatic. He was voted worst player in Italy for two years running, turned to alcohol and drugs, he had to get help for being an alcoholic, and now has pretty much left football for good, or "for an indefinite amount of time" in his words. Inter did everything they could to help him, but I dont feel like anyone else particuarly did. The italians especially, that award for worst player of the season is degrading, and how do you expect its going to make someone with those problems feel? It doesnt help, and he used to be such an amazing player. His Dad died for gods sake, there is a reason for why he slumped like that, the italians (not inter because they did offer alot of help) didnt treat it like that.

With Ronaldinho its different. He didnt fall so dramatically from grace, and that has an effect. He had alot of injuries in the season following the World Cup, that hindered him, but when he got back we expected him to be Ronaldinho again. He wasnt, something had changed, he just lost the love of the game and slowly a large portion of our fans turned on him, (I was not one of them, still love the man like a God). Riijkard tried to help him, he did his absolute best, we had that long long part of the season without Ronaldinho where he was "getting his fitness back". He came back, and I remember the Atletico game, we lost but I remember I was like, "Ronaldinho's back!", and then he scored that bicycle kick, brilliant goal, even if we lost that will stay long in my memory. After that it was injuries injuries injuries. We sold him for what I think was a dissapointing price, I just dont think we should have sold him, but we did. He was actually doing really well at AC Milan until they brought in Beckham, who has pretty much taken his role in the team. Its ****, because everyone wants to see Ronaldinho back, he hasnt had the problems Adriano has had, he just lost the love of the game and god damn do we want to see him get it back.

Adriano, I dont think will return to football. If he does then I think it will just be for a smaller club in Brazil possibly, nobody big at all, he needs both the ego boost and the lack of pressure that surrounded him at clubs like Inter and Sao Paulo, I mean someone even smaller than Sao Paulo.

Ronaldinho, I would like to believe, can come back. I'd love to see him back at Barcelona, he's not beyond hope, he just needs to find it again

yep Adriano case is more dramatic and different.. the decline for Adriano came due to his father death.. he couldn't handle it mentally and turned to drugs and Alcohol
Dinho is lazy as fuck and not trying to save his career .. if he don't save himself this year now that he is Milan sole savior he will be thrown out from Serie A faster than he can pronounce the word "1 big mac "

R10(FCB)

Crazy
who is varese? the team from the video clip above..

A.S. Varese 1910 is a football club from Varese, founded 22 March1910. It currently plays in Lega Pro Seconda Divisione, ranked three grades below Serie A in the Italian Football League.

someone can say "it's easy to play good against such a weak club" but if you think i little bit, Ronnie was very motivated against Varese and that was just friendly game...i supose that he will be more motivated in bigger matches and i hope he will continue to play like this and even better....i'm very pleased with his performance in this game.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
it's my pleasure to share this video :)

rebirth, of course not...but i think (or better to say, i hope) that this is huge step to rebirth.

[FCB]Messi[10

Don't you guys still think that Ronaldinho can still become a great player. He is just 28 or 29 now right. So all he needs is to try to improve him self how he use to play. As the Ronaldinho we all use to love to see play on the field.

Home of Barca Fans