Ronaldinho

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I asked you to post in here because you were posting repetitive tripe across the forum which was only about one topic. Now you post the tripe in the right place, but there's nothing to stop me from expressing my disagreement. I'll continue to express my opinions about Ronaldinho in this thread so either accept that fact, ignore my posts or take a hike.

Evil

Shabazz
For sure, it's a forum to debate after all, so we can't force everyone to love him and praise him, some like him and some hate him, that'll never change. Just here of this thread I guess the majority like him, so when someone see's 15 positive comments, and 1 negative, they think "wtf is wrong with the guy posting negative?" Similarly, same happened to me on at the old forum but the other way round lol.

MJ BarcaFan

We, the supporters of Ronnie are free to express our wishes for him and no one has the right to question our opinions. For those haters... well, you can just hate all you want and our opinion of Ronnie will still be the same. Sure, you are entitled to your own opinions but ours, (being Ronnie supporters) just count as much! Bottomline is, Ronaldinho has the status of a Megastar in football world and it's just hard to put him down. No one, as in NO ONE compares to him in terms of skills, technique, charisma, personality and marketability! Not even Kaka, C. Ronaldo, Messi & certainly not Beckham can compare to what Ronnie has achieved in his career. Ronnie is the true wiz kid in football!!!!! Tell me who has the record of scoring 23 goals in just 1 match at age 13 years old? It is only RONALDINHO!!!!!! No one can question his International career either, he has played virtually at all levels and performed brilliantly in a Canarinha jersey and consequently brought honors and trophies for Brasil with his impressive performance.

And to paraphrase Ten Cate, during Madrid's galacticos years... " more people watched Ronnie's Barca vis a vis the RM galacticos" He singlehandedly brought prestige to FC Barcelona, who for almost 6 long years won nothing.

Mabuhay Ka Ronaldinho !!!!! Your loyal supporters are here to give you all the encouragement to gain your confidence back and make football fans, regardless of affiliations, happy and to smile with you!

Evil

Shabazz
There's no rule that says if you support Ronnie then your not a Barca supporter. I'm 100% sure everyone in here is a Barca fan more than a Dinho fan, if that was the case then they wouldn't even be on the forum to start with, there's nothing wrong with liking/following a player ...

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I think you got the wrong end of the stick, I merely wanted to say that I'm not the type to obsess about players when they're gone, the club will always come first.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
and you think that to me club isn't in the frist place? If is like that i would be ac milan fan now, not Barcelona...

E

Esteve

Relax lads, it's only a forum :) I remember someone posting some Spanish press covers with Dinho on the front but I can't find them :shrug: Don't think they're in the press covers thread so I'm lost :sad:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
and you think that to me club isn't in the frist place? If is like that i would be ac milan fan now, not Barcelona...

Considering that your name is R10 (on a website established after he'd left) and the club's initials are in brackets suggesting a lesser importance or afterthought then I'd say that it's fair to assume the club isn't your primary concern. You're certainly the type to obesess about a player after he's gone, whatever your priorities are.

Evil

Shabazz
Give the guy a break, you can't judge someone from his name ? there are so many people here with Messi, Titi, Iniesta diegomessi, and so on, doesn't mean they give importance to the player more than the club. The fact that he is on a Barca forum, and contributing to all the other different topics says it all. There is nothing wrong with being fond of a particular player ... With all respect CA, you make it sound like you can only support Barca OR Dinho, and anyone who supports both is not considered a real fan or something.

alex123

We, the supporters of Ronnie are free to express our wishes for him and no one has the right to question our opinions. For those haters... well, you can just hate all you want and our opinion of Ronnie will still be the same. Sure, you are entitled to your own opinions but ours, (being Ronnie supporters) just count as much! Bottomline is, Ronaldinho has the status of a Megastar in football world and it's just hard to put him down. No one, as in NO ONE compares to him in terms of skills, technique, charisma, personality and marketability! Not even Kaka, C. Ronaldo, Messi & certainly not Beckham can compare to what Ronnie has achieved in his career. Ronnie is the true wiz kid in football!!!!! Tell me who has the record of scoring 23 goals in just 1 match at age 13 years old? It is only RONALDINHO!!!!!! No one can question his International career either, he has played virtually at all levels and performed brilliantly in a Canarinha jersey and consequently brought honors and trophies for Brasil with his impressive performance.

And to paraphrase Ten Cate, during Madrid's galacticos years... " more people watched Ronnie's Barca vis a vis the RM galacticos" He singlehandedly brought prestige to FC Barcelona, who for almost 6 long years won nothing.

Mabuhay Ka Ronaldinho !!!!! Your loyal supporters are here to give you all the encouragement to gain your confidence back and make football fans, regardless of affiliations, happy and to smile with you!

that's what i alwayz tried to say ... ronaldinho for life ... even when he scored in madrid .. madrid fans cheered for him ( in time zidane and brazilian ronaldo were in real madrid team )... heh what champion !!!! alwayz on top homie alwayz on top !!!!

J

Jordzibob

Honestly Cule Angles is there any point posting on a thread where every single person is going to disagree with you? I understand your point about debate, thats fine, but your taking on an entire thread of Ronaldinho fans, who will not accept that he is gone. There's hope here, its our belief he can come back, if you dont think that then fine, but theres no point constantly arguing on a thread where everyone wants him back, that he wont be. You surely must have been aware that everyone on this thread would disagree when you started this?

Home of Barca Fans