Ronaldinho

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
So anybody who doesn't think he's all set for world domination is a "hater"? Get a grip man, he's playing against a Serie C side, that's like playing against Barça Atlètic. If he starts looking as good against Inter, Juve etc then we can get excited but for now he's done nothing.

Honestly Cule Angles is there any point posting on a thread where every single person is going to disagree with you? I understand your point about debate, thats fine, but your taking on an entire thread of Ronaldinho fans, who will not accept that he is gone. There's hope here, its our belief he can come back, if you dont think that then fine, but theres no point constantly arguing on a thread where everyone wants him back, that he wont be. You surely must have been aware that everyone on this thread would disagree when you started this?

You assume that I'm bothered about people disagreeing with me. I'm not. I enjoy providing some balance and realism on this thread.

[FCB]Messi[10

So anybody who doesn't think he's all set for world domination is a "hater"? Get a grip man, he's playing against a Serie C side, that's like playing against Barça Atlètic. If he starts looking as good against Inter, Juve etc then we can get excited but for now he's done nothing.

look I know he isn't playing against a big team. I just said look at him play, Because he was happy how he played in that game. And he might just do that to Inter or Juve

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
You didn't just say "look at him play", you said "he's coming back" when a few highlights of action from a game against a serie C side is nothing like conclusive evidence that he is on the verge of doing so. Let's see how he goes against some serious teams, Varese had absolutely no shape or organisation in the clips on that vid.

[FCB]Messi[10

You didn't just say "look at him play", you said "he's coming back" when a few highlights of action from a game against a serie C side is nothing like conclusive evidence that he is on the verge of doing so. Let's see how he goes against some serious teams, Varese had absolutely no shape or organisation in the clips on that vid.

fine we will see what happens when the Serie A starts again. Then you can tell me he is never come back ok.

Evil

Shabazz
He scored last season against Inter, Portsmouth, and usually coming on as a sub and making a huge diffrence, yet no one said anything ... even in his last season with Barca where he was benched for almost the whole season he bagged 9-10 goals if I'm not mistaken. Anyways, even right now I'm not saying just because he played well against that 3rd division club that he's making a comeback and he's the best player in the world again etc. but there is hope, you can't say that he won't be great again.

But we'll see when the League starts, I'm sure he'll be crucial for Milan, especially with Kaka gone, he'll be playing alot. Watch and see Adam ;)

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
LOL, ok I'll watch and see, and in the meantime jordzibob will be pleased to hear I'll leave you all in peace to salivate over his performance against Versaci, or whoever it was.

Beast

The Observer
He scored last season against Inter, Portsmouth, and usually coming on as a sub and making a huge diffrence, yet no one said anything ... even in his last season with Barca where he was benched for almost the whole season he bagged 9-10 goals if I'm not mistaken. Anyways, even right now I'm not saying just because he played well against that 3rd division club that he's making a comeback and he's the best player in the world again etc. but there is hope, you can't say that he won't be great again.

But we'll see when the League starts, I'm sure he'll be crucial for Milan, especially with Kaka gone, he'll be playing alot. Watch and see Adam ;)

well not to spoil the party but Seedorf was seen bashing him in training today due to Dinho usual slack .. the coach had to intervene to tell Seedorf to mind his business since he is the only one who can slam a player

http://www.espnstar.com/football/se...m294695/Seedorf-and-Dinho-clash-in-training!/

Evil

Shabazz
Yea I heard about that, however the coach did say today that Dinho is working hard and did a double session today or something of that sort. Seedorf doesn't have the right to do that anyways, he should be training himself instead of monitoring what Dinho is doing lol. Anyways, with that said, I think it's better to see what he'll do on the pitch when the season starts.

R10(FCB)

Crazy
Considering that your name is R10 (on a website established after he'd left) and the club's initials are in brackets suggesting a lesser importance or afterthought then I'd say that it's fair to assume the club isn't your primary concern. You're certainly the type to obesess about a player after he's gone, whatever your priorities are.

R10(FCB) is my username on the other forums, and i didn't want to change that... and i think that players like Ronaldinho, Messi, Xavi, Puyol etc. will always be improtant for the club 'cause they are a part from FC Barcelona history, someone respect history, someone don't. I started to watch and support Barca because of Ronaldinho and i'm grateful to him 'cause of that BUT i'm still Cule NOT milanista.

i don't want to convince anyone to like Ronnie, i don't care about that all i want is that anybody trying to convince me (or any other "Ronnie supporter") that he will never be back...it's your opinion,ok, i respect that but you dont need to try to convince people that your opinon is the right, and to insult them because thay (or better say we) hopping that he will play BETTER not like he had played in his prime.

Last edited:

alex123

huh ?? man ain't varese's players ( or serie c team's players ) football players ??? they train they have defenders .. midfielders ... forward ... and i think defenders defend on attackers from the other side ( if you don't know about football ) ... but ronaldinho just played football fooled 3 defenders and created a goal ... against a serie c or serie z team ... it's the same ... players are player talent is talent magic is magic ... " wait ; watch then critisize "... haters just saw him playin good in that match so they started critisizing ... heh .. dinho's smile is back ... so haters your smile will be goin step by step after goal by goal ... !!! haha !!! ' wait ; watch then critisize "...

Home of Barca Fans