Ronaldinho

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i would not say beckham is craap he is just not a player who is going to put a team on his back and carry them he will def help out however

he was good but he doesn't seem to care that much anymore and i cannot see him getting in the World Cup squad, brazil have many players that they can pick, you have to really be in form to get into the squad to be honest and its sad to this but i do not think he is up to it anymore.

i don't know he seems to be more interested in partying at the moment and its destroying his career and milan with it.

mobster_1930

I can't believe what he has done to himself. He didn't lose pace, but he lost his speed 3 yrs ago and he is constantly loosing it. I doubt we will ever see him playing great again. Going to Brasil would be even bigger mistake, he must loose weight and increase his speed pronto and stop going out in the clubs.

ronaldinho-barca.jpg

Man, he was fu***** untouchable in his prime, just imagine Messi and Ronnie (with his 2003-2006 form), it would be a poetry in football.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I saw him keeping it up at a club in Paris on 3rd of October on youtube. He was quite immense with that drum he had!

MJ BarcaFan

Presumambly that's after Ronnie's equalizing goal last weekend. Mind you, Ronnie is sponsoring a Brazilian band called Tri I think and sometimes Ronnie would perform with them. Maybe they had a gig in Paris and Ronnie could join them this time since it's an International football break anyway... I say why not !

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Presumambly that's after Ronnie's equalizing goal last weekend. Mind you, Ronnie is sponsoring a Brazilian band called Tri I think and sometimes Ronnie would perform with them. Maybe they had a gig in Paris and Ronnie could join them this time since it's an International football break anyway... I say why not !

I'm not saying it's an averse thing of him being there, it just looked funny. However, he was actually AWESOME on the drum (no pun intended). However, I would have rather seen him on a pitch training...

MJ BarcaFan

I'm not saying it's an averse thing of him being there, it just looked funny. However, he was actually AWESOME on the drum (no pun intended). However, I would have rather seen him on a pitch training...

Yeah I agree with your last sentence there however I think there is no training for this week as there is WC Qualifying this weekend. Logistically speaking, maybe Ronnie is in Paris en route to Monaco for the Golden Foot awards (Oct 12th) as he is 1 of the 4 being shortlisted for that awards along with Henry, Raul & Buffon...

And Ronnie plays percussion instruments very well :)

Last edited:

Aasim

Bumbleman
Apparently he's won the award. Good for him but does that mean his career is over? Many of the other candidate are older and maybe he'll just see this as a send off present to Brazil.

Sad to see such a great player lose it all.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
A good example to young players of how a career can tail off. Ronaldinho should be up there at the very top with Pele, Maradona etc but hell he isn't even on Platini, Ronaldo level. Shame.

Home of Barca Fans