Ronaldinho

Aasim

Bumbleman
I remember thinking this guy is gonna be the best ever. Nobody could have predicted what happened to him.

C

ChuckaOwns

He was amazing, i watched his goals and preformance in that game against Madrid and man, how much you don't realise you miss him until you watch him in his prime again.

MJ BarcaFan

Congrats Ronnie for winning this year's Golden Foot !!!!!

* There are reports that Ronnie trains 90 mins earlier than his team mates. If so, that is great news for his avid fans :)

[FCB]Messi[10

Congrats Ronnie for winning this year's Golden Foot !!!!!

* There are reports that Ronnie trains 90 mins earlier than his team mates. If so, that is great news for his avid fans :)

Yeah that is a true fact. Dinho is finally seeing that he has to work out more to get back to the Brazil squad. Now he is training 90min before the rest of the Milan squad, and I hope he can get back to form and start scoring some goals. But for him to get back to his prime, probably a month or 2.

picture1vg.png

Last edited:

Evil

Shabazz
Congrats for winning the Golden boot, although I believe Henry deserved it for his massive contribution last season. Hopefully Ronnie will get some sort of boost out of this.

Zqa-

Congrats! I voted Henry, he has been a better performer for many more years than Dinho.. Dinho in prime was special though.

FlyLo

Wikipedia said:
The Golden Foot award is an international football award, given to players who stand out for their athletic achievements (both as individuals and team players), for their personality, and for the esteem of the public and football experts. The award is only given to players at least 29 years old.

Because Wiki can explain it better than I can

MJ BarcaFan

Of course, it's a milestone winning this kind of award. It's a once in a lifetime award and not everyone gets to win it. Not even Zidane has able to win it. Ronnie won it in his first nomination ever while other footballers have been nominated for years and years and still not able to win this award e.g. Beckham & Raul (hint: both of them have common denominator, guess what!). So yeah, by all means let's celebrate with Ronnie The Great!!!! This award is a testament/confirmation of what he has achieved throughout his career and that is really something to be proud of.

Forza Ronaldinho !

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans