Ronaldinho

Evil

Shabazz
Raul was never even close to FIFA World player award and Balldor awards, let alone 2 seasons in a row :rolleyes:, but fair enough.. your point still makes good sense.

zanela

Of course, it's a milestone winning this kind of award. It's a once in a lifetime award and not everyone gets to win it. Not even Zidane has able to win it. Ronnie won it in his first nomination ever while other footballers have been nominated for years and years and still not able to win this award e.g. Beckham & Raul (hint: both of them have common denominator, guess what!). So yeah, by all means let's celebrate with Ronnie The Great!!!! This award is a testament/confirmation of what he has achieved throughout his career and that is really something to be proud of.

Forza Ronaldinho !

So throwing a big party to celebrate an individual award given in recognition of his past glories(a distant past in his case) at a time when he has done nothing of note for his current club, cant get in to his national side, is being criticised by the media, fans etc. is something u endorse?...Besides, his work has been recognised by the ballon d'Ors & FIFA awards already, so those who 've followed the player dont need confirmation of his past achievements by another award.:lol: And, just because certain gr8 footballers havn't won this award doesn't make them any inferior to the brazilian who won it the first time & no its not something to be proud of...All it says, is that he has more Fanbois than the others & therefore won the award...But, it looks like even his Fanbois are Party animals like the Party Legend himself :D

And NO i wont celebrate with Ronnie The Great!!!!

I'll celebrate the Blaugrana colours & my club's achievements NOT some golden foot award given to an individual. :wave:

Força Barça! :flagvl8:

Beast

The Observer
Raul was never even close to FIFA World player award and Balldor awards, let alone 2 seasons in a row :rolleyes:, but fair enough.. your point still makes good sense.

Some say (and they have a very valid point ) he was robbed when the award was given to Michael Owen , back then Raul was the bees knees tbh

Evil

Shabazz
Robbed or not, I mean so many players deserved it but just didn't make it.. a good example is Henry, very consistent for 8 seasons, easily one of the best strikers of his time and bagged almost 30 goals per season. Sadly someone always beat him to it every season.

Anywho, if the award was only based on personality, and cups won with the club, then Raul is the best player on that list hands down. Although when you talk about individual magic, all praise goes to Dinho.

MJ BarcaFan

So throwing a big party to celebrate an individual award given in recognition of his past glories(a distant past in his case) at a time when he has done nothing of note for his current club, cant get in to his national side, is being criticised by the media, fans etc. is something u endorse?...Besides, his work has been recognised by the ballon d'Ors & FIFA awards already, so those who 've followed the player dont need confirmation of his past achievements by another award.:lol: And, just because certain gr8 footballers havn't won this award doesn't make them any inferior to the brazilian who won it the first time & no its not something to be proud of...All it says, is that he has more Fanbois than the others & therefore won the award...But, it looks like even his Fanbois are Party animals like the Party Legend himself :D

And NO i wont celebrate with Ronnie The Great!!!!

I'll celebrate the Blaugrana colours & my club's achievements NOT some golden foot award given to an individual. :wave:

By all means you are more than entitle to your own opinion... my! why are we so killjoy :wave: Did you vote for Henry then by way of your over reaction :lol:

Once more, Forza Ronaldinho !!!!

His first award wearing a Milan shirt and Berlusconi couldn't stop laughing...

zanela

By all means you are more than entitle to your own opinion... my! why are we so killjoy :wave: Did you vote for Henry then by way of your over reaction :lol:

Once more, Forza Ronaldinho !!!!

His first award wearing a Milan shirt and Berlusconi couldn't stop laughing...

No, i didn't vote for Henry & i' aint too bothered about individual/personal awards...
I only care about my club's achievements, not which player wins what award.

And, Once more...
Força Barça !!!!
:D

E

Esteve

I'm happy for Dinho. I voted for him a while back. Needs to show better form from now on if he's to have any chance of featuring in the World Cup. Again, can't see it happening :sad:

mobster_1930

He was amazing, i watched his goals and preformance in that game against Madrid and man, how much you don't realise you miss him until you watch him in his prime again.

Spot on. No one could match Dinho at his prime, not even Messi right now. At his prime, Dinho was the model for perfect player. I would be really happy if he returns to his best and help Milan to get out of this shape in which are they right now.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Had a strange dream yesterday. Barca was playing Valencia and Ronaldinho scored from a counter-attack.

Evil

Shabazz
First, what was Ronaldinho doing against Valencia :lol: And second, there's no way he has the pace atm to keep up with a counter-attack!

MJ BarcaFan

Had a strange dream yesterday. Barca was playing Valencia and Ronaldinho scored from a counter-attack.

Geez, would have been nice :)

More about Golden Foot Awards...

The GOLDEN FOOT is an international career award that take place under the High Patronage of HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco. The prize is only for football players who are at least 29 years old, who stand out for their sport results (both as single players and with their team), for their fair play, their personality and for the esteem of the public and football experts. The winner is chosen out of a ten nominees list selected by the award jury consisting of the Golden Foot media partners representatives and of the fans from all over the world who give their preferential vote through the official site www.goldenfoot.com. The peculiarity of this award is that the winner leaves a permanent mould of his footprints on THE CHAMPIONS PROMENADE, the "Walk of Fame" of the international football on the seafront of the Principality of Monaco, beside the great football legends.

Source: Official Goldenfoot website

He looked so fit in the dream though :)

Yeah, it's a forward looking dream then...

Home of Barca Fans