Ronaldinho

E

Esteve

Again, hero. I may pop in every once in a while to call him a legend/hero/champ.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Hahahaha, it was awesome... It was deliberate and defiant, like he had been waiting for that oppotunity for years!

[FCB]Messi[10

This win over RM will boost Dinho's confidence a lot and the Milan team as well. 2 great goals from Pato, and that Pirlo goal idk how the fuck that win in. Hope dinho can get his form up more, and this Milan team to start playing good again.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
:worthy: dinho for slapping raul

after pirlo's goal he woke up and still shown he can deke the shit out of ramos :lol: pepe stood no chance against him also

[FCB]Messi[10

:worthy: dinho for slapping raul

after pirlo's goal he woke up and still shown he can deke the shit out of ramos :lol: pepe stood no chance against him also

WTF is this about, dinho slapping Raul?? Can some1 show me a video, if it happened :lol:

WTF is this about, dinho slapping Raul?? Can some1 show me a video, if it happened :lol:

NVM I just saw the video. :lol: This is why Dinho is the best, he slaps Raul to remember him what happened at the Bernabeu last time when he was at Barca.
Every1 chant the name RONALDINHO!!!!!

karthik

Visca Ronnie, puta madrid

Can anyone please post that slapping pic or the gif. It would be a pleasure to have it.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
:worthy::worthy::worthy:[YOUTUBE]NsDgUeLfrx0[/YOUTUBE]

i love how benzema just stands their and does not back raul up :lol: shows you how he feels :lol:

Galning

Hahaha what a legend, he slapped Raul in the face :lol: :D
He had 15secs of his old brilliance again last night, where he passed three players but the referee already blew for a fault eventhough he still had the ball.

Home of Barca Fans