Ronaldinho

S

Super Pippo

Considering the marketing value he comes with, and that he has twice been the best attacking player and took us to 2CL's, he has more than paid his way here.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
with prices today he was a steal for milan and Barça made so much money off him in other ways i think its a win win for both ya know?

MJ BarcaFan

yeah and considering that barca is selling less shirts now compared when ronnie was in barca... proof? fcb website have been offering sales from its merchandise on a regular basis since ronnie had gone which had never happened before... i should know bec. i am constantly getting emails/alerts regarding sales :) in other words, barca lost & is still losing a lot of revenues from opportunity cost.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
yeah and considering that barca is selling less shirts now compared when ronnie was in barca... proof? fcb website have been offering sales from its merchandise on a regular basis since ronnie had gone which had never happened before... i should know bec. i am constantly getting emails/alerts regarding sales :) in other words, barca lost & is still losing a lot of revenues from opportunity cost.

thas not true lol jerseys sales have been up prolly bc the treble and ibra coming... they have sales bc they have stuff to get rid of

our finances are the best they have been in some time

Moe

powered by;

If I remember correctly at the beginning of the 07-08 season Messi and Henry used to sell more shirts than Ronnie. Now Ibra is selling a lot of shirts and same with Pique because he's a fan favorite. Xavi and Iniesta's shirts and increasing in the past two seasons so its all evening up if not even better

Beast

The Observer
Except Barca sold him too cheap because it turned out he did get back in shape and improve.

Define what you call back in shape & improvement , more importantly for how long?

he was crap vs Inter in the derby & Corriere della Sera made a report today that good old Dinho had 3 night parties before the derby in a Milano hotel...

Temp revival ? possibly but Barca don't need such inconsistency.
you know & i know that Milan (most Serie A teams to be fair ) have this habit of accommodating their superstar (Maradona,Kaka's brother,Sheva,Cassano,Totti and now Dinho ) above any system .. Dinho wouldn't be able to pull such crap attitude in other leagues .

S

Super Pippo

he was crap vs Inter in the derby & Corriere della Sera made a report today that good old Dinho had 3 night parties before the derby in a Milano hotel...

That was actually proved to be a lie.

adil_909

how does robinho deserve more of a call-up than ronaldinho does? robhinho has done f-all w/ city this season.

S

Super Pippo

Who cares, as long as he still thinks he has a chance to make SA and plays well for Milan, i´m happy.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Harmony is a squad is equal if not more important than individual skill level at tournaments such as a world cup. IF Dunga thinks Dinho will be a bad influence or that he won't fit in then he won't go.

Robinho has been Brazil's go to man for the past year or so and now that he is in brazil playing regular football, he is guaranteed to be in the team.

Home of Barca Fans