Ronaldinho

S

Super Pippo

He likes to have a good time, don't blame him. The club shares the view that it's not a problem on occasion as long as it doesn't effect his performances. It's certainly true when he first arrived it was habitual rather than an indulgence, but he's struck a balance now that isn't detrimental to his career.

E

Esteve

It wasn't a mistake though. I love Dinho but at the time, he just had to go. We won 6 titles without him & his partner in crime, Deco. Right now, I'd take him back to replace Henry but even that would be a risk. He's just not trustworthy. Shame.

S

Super Pippo

He needed the move to regain form to be honest. Not just the new challenge, but the discipline and strictness at Milan got him back on track.

E

Esteve

I agree.

Definitely needed a new challenge & Rijkaard was far too lenient with him. It would've been interesting to see how he performed under Pep. Henry changed for the better anyway (speaking of last season, not this one obviously).

S

Super Pippo

Difficult to say. Pep also seems easy going. But Ronaldinho didn't improve under Carlo who was firm with players and had and old way of man managing. Leo is very mellow though, and Ronaldinho has flourished.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

leo is a fellow country man, he understand the language of samba

desoe

Barca fans will of course like to think his career began and ended with them, it hasn't, he's proving to be a very good bit of business.

Don't be too harsh to us, just try to understand us. It's like watching Righteous Kill, after you've already seen Heat.

Even if we imagine that Righteous Kill is a pretty good movie (reffering to Dinho's good form), Heat is still Heat. No match.

Pep also seems easy going.

I don't think so.

"In the first weeks he screamed so much to us, that I was a little bit scared of him" - Abidal on Pep :D

Last edited:

mobster_1930

I really don't think his back to even his 70% at Barca prime. This Inter game will show how much he had really improved, but I think that Inter will again win this game with at least 2 goals adv. Let's face it, Sienna is terrible team at the rock bottom of the Serie A with just 12 points ffs :blush:.
He had flashes of brilliance back in 2007/08 season at Barca (remember that Villareal bycycle kick goal ...) but it ended - we all know how. There's really to much hype around this game and around Ronnie and this can go terribly bad for Milan and for him, but i really hope it won't.

I don't usually quote myself, but i had to this time. It's one of "i told you so" posts :D

Home of Barca Fans