Ronaldinho

M

meeks

:lol:
So if Brazil win the world cup, Dunga is still a shit coach? no

i wish he took Dinho, but Dunga has been successful at Brazil, only a fool would say hes not a good coach, Leaving out Pato was a far worse call for me than leaving out Dinho.

What about the fact that Dinho and Pato have also been playing together for the past couple of seasons? An even more terrible call?

pretty much

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
What about the fact that Dinho and Pato have also been playing together for the past couple of seasons? An even more terrible call?

pretty much

Doesnt make a difference if they play at Milan, its the Brazil team that matters for Dunga.
i will laugh if Brazil win the world cup. So many will have to eat their words,

I have put a bet on Spain vs Brazil final, with a Torres winner...

M

meeks

Dunga not caring about the club is a given, but you can't say that having two great players in complementing positions play together for two years (I think) has no advantages whatsoever

maxan10

SirTugAlot
I second that Beast, pep's an incompetent manager, winning the tercera division for Barca B was a fluke and his subsequent achievements too, the same goes for Dunga and his supposed achievements, all myths.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Dunga not caring about the club is a given, but you can't say that having two great players in complementing positions play together for two years (I think) has no advantages whatsoever

What if those two players negate from the rest of the team, Dinho does due to his lack of workrate, which is essential for Dungas system, and Pato has been Injured all year, sp i see why hes left them out, i would of taken Pato personally, But Dunga has been very successful so i dont think you can criticize him.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Those who criticize him solely do in the light of their ignorance. They highlight that Dunga supposedly destroying the Samba style football, the beautiful football associated with Brazil was detrimental to the side's global reputation, that winning comes easy with brazil so style is paramount and result comes second. Dunga changed this around with result being paramount with formations such as 4-2-3-1 or Robinho dropping further up playing as a second striker, in any case they use 2 holding midfielders in their counter attacking philosophy.

You not need look any further than the achievements under Dunga, the stability and strength in the back, balance and efficiency of all team members, great work ethic with this new Brazil. Brazil have one defeat which incurred when qualification was already sealed, so in a competitive sense, brazil were unbeaten in almost 2 years of qualifications. Those who try to undermine Dunga for what ever reasons clearly haven't been following football since the last world cup. Ronaldinho was never interested in Brazil until this season and as Silky says he doesn't fit the essential requirements for the current brazil side which is work rate, as he clearly showed in the last seria a game, he can play well but he will not put a foot in for the team, collective football not individualism under Dunga.

Beast

The Observer
Those who criticize him solely do in the light of their ignorance. They highlight that Dunga supposedly destroying the Samba style football, the beautiful football associated with Brazil was detrimental to the side's global reputation, that winning comes easy with brazil so style is paramount and result comes second. Dunga changed this around with result being paramount with formations such as 4-2-3-1 or Robinho dropping further up playing as a second striker, in any case they use 2 holding midfielders in their counter attacking philosophy.

You not need look any further than the achievements under Dunga, the stability and strength in the back, balance and efficiency of all team members, great work ethic with this new Brazil. Brazil have one defeat which incurred when qualification was already sealed, so in a competitive sense, brazil were unbeaten in almost 2 years of qualifications. Those who try to undermine Dunga for what ever reasons clearly haven't been following football since the last world cup. Ronaldinho was never interested in Brazil until this season and as Silky says he doesn't fit the essential requirements for the current brazil side which is work rate, as he clearly showed in the last seria a game, he can play well but he will not put a foot in for the team, collective football not individualism under Dunga.

+ 1
excellent post

beef-supreme

The only people who hate Dunga are either bitter Ronaldinho fanboys/fangirls or those who are jealous of Brazil winning no matter how they play.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
meh, i just dont like the new brazilian style but it is effective, i just think that if something goes wrong and they need a goal i cant see who will create it for them besides robinho

MJ BarcaFan

I am not at all surprised with Beast's view on all of this cuz he has been so bitter with Ronnie ever since. So I say why doesn't Beast be like all other Madrid fans who's got a lot of respect for Ronaldinho. Pretty soon Beast will be bitter with Messi!

Ataraxia

lol you all are hilarious. so the legendary record of world cup titles and all-around titles which were won by Brazil using this "joga Bonita" style of play mean nothing now ? If they were able to win all those titles while playing that awesome, do you think changing the team formation and tactic will make them more effective now ? This is all bullshit. Yes the team is effective, but there is no reason to make one think they would suck if they play in a more "Brazilian" way.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
lol you all are hilarious. so the legendary record of world cup titles and all-around titles which were won by Brazil using this "joga Bonita" style of play mean nothing now ? If they were able to win all those titles while playing that awesome, do you think changing the team formation and tactic will make them more effective now ? This is all bullshit. Yes the team is effective, but there is no reason to make one think they would suck if they play in a more "Brazilian" way.

Well they just don't have the type of players needed to play "samba" style, something they have been slowly moving away from for decades anyway. The Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho trident somewhat revived it, but Ronaldinho hasn't been playing winning football since 2006 and the other two are finished. Who is supposed to orchestrate this team? Kaka, hardly coming off an exceptional season, might be technically gifted but even at his peak he wasn't exactly the greatest show on earth. Diego is a crap version of Kaka. Who else is there, unproven playmakers from the Brazilian league? Maradona isn't coaching this team. Brazil's legion of flawed strikers?

Brazil could certainly play a more attacking style than Dunga orchestrates, but "joga bonita" hasn't been anything more than a Nike ad slogan for well near a decade, and I'm kind of glad they aren't pretending to be something they are not like they did in the last World Cup. I will always be pro-attacking football, but the only two sides in the World Cup with the people to pull off ridiculous showmanship are Spain and Argentina, and even those cases are more about team flair than stepovers.

Home of Barca Fans