Ronaldinho

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
the only reason ronnie not there is bc his effect on the team and players... if he was like kaka all religous and what not he for sure would be there.. he would have the team partying and what not

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It's a shame he won't be there but Dunga is a system man and as long as he's getting the results it's hard to question him. It's sort of like Pep with Eto'o, except Eto'o is a better teammate on the pitch than Ronnie.

MJ BarcaFan

Ronnie's 90 seconds candid interview... :)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZcRNQkFZHK4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZcRNQkFZHK4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Barcilliant

Brazil have evolved. So their football isnt that pretty anymore. You only have to look back at the 82 side which had awesome attacking power but was complete shit at the back. Nowadays Brzil pay alot of attention to defence, set pieces and good goalkeepers. I mean Brazil used to have the worst defenders AND goalkeepers but they have Cesar now and a couple others who are pretty good. Their defenders and defending have improved also. Yes, they play on the counter but so what. I think if you can get the right players with the right work ethic playing on the counter IS THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY of playing football. It is NOT pretty but it is result driven. I used to hate teams that played on the counter but after all these years of watching football I have to admit it is a legit and very effective way of playing. Witness Nottingham Forrest win 2 European cups based on that style. Inter have done it this season-do you really think Inter would have won CL playing Joga Bonita?

I see only 4 teams in the world that try to play attacking, attractive football on a consistent basis-Barca, Arsenal, Argentina and SPain.

P

pique3

i watch him with milan this season. without him, ac milan would be scoreless almost every game. he's really important for ac milan right now.

MJ BarcaFan

i watch him with milan this season. without him, ac milan would be scoreless almost every game. he's really important for ac milan right now.

Spot on ! Even from 2008-09 season with Ronnie being benched by Ancelotti (Kaka cried like a baby cuz Ronnie was taking his position)... Milan could not even reached CL qualification w/o R80's goals.

MJ BarcaFan

Milan Friendly games... take note there's a Barca fan :)

507.jpg

Throwing ceremonial baseball at Chicago Cubs

520.jpg

515.jpg

Barcafan 2304

I have not been able to find it here, apologies if i missed it. Just want to know how many el clasico goals were registered by Ronaldinho if possible. Thanks

sukhy

I have not been able to find it here, apologies if i missed it. Just want to know how many el clasico goals were registered by Ronaldinho if possible. Thanks

He got 5

A penalty at Home in 04/05 to make it 3-0
A free kick Away in 04/05 in the 4-2 game
2 Away in the 3-0 in the 05/06 season
And a penalty in the 1-1 at home 05/06 season

Home of Barca Fans