Samir Nasri

Robbie

He wants to be paid as much as Cesc and refuses to sign his new contract. Also publicly talking about waiting to see if interest from ManU is concrete...

CASHMIR.gif

barcaboy15

What a whore Nasri is. A couple of good months followed by another 6 months of mediocrity, and he wants £110,000 a week (joint highest with Fabregas). And to make it worse, him and Wenger are for some reason talking about in public, where Nasri actually says 'as for Man Utd, let's see if the interest is real first' !?

And idea how much Arsenal would get if they sold him? As his contract expires in a year.

Bendtner and Denilson also want to leave (big loss:lol:) right?

EDIT:
@Robbie, what happened to your avatar;)? All the Arsenal fans are changing the avatar to the players from the good ol' days.

Last edited:

Bergkamp10

He won't go to United(wenger says there's no way he'll sell him to them), he's using them to get what he wants. Its all about money, that's all he cares about. Half a good season in 3 years and he should be on the same wages as out captain who's been excellent for 7 years :lol: stupid little plum, rather keep him because we can't sell our best players but I won't be signing his name anymore (unless he refinds his form again) If we sell him he'll go to Bayern or an Italian club.

dc86

He is not a whore and it is not about how much he deserve, but how much he CAN get. Arsenal is sometimes stupid with negotiating about renewals ( Flamini case) and now Nasri have all the power and many clubs can talk with him. Also, if he really want to go to ManU he WILL go there, no matter what Wenger said...

barcaboy15

He won't go to United(wenger says there's no way he'll sell him to them), he's using them to get what he wants. Its all about money, that's all he cares about. Half a good season in 3 years and he should be on the same wages as out captain who's been excellent for 7 years :lol: stupid little plum, rather keep him because we can't sell our best players but I won't be signing his name anymore (unless he refinds his form again) If we sell him he'll go to Bayern or an Italian club.

Yeah, I read that Wenger said he definitely won't be selling to Man Utd but isn't the ball in Nasri's court (so to speak) with only a year on his contract? If he so chose, couldn't he not sign for other clubs that Arsenal negotiate with, wait it out for a year then go to Man Utd for free.

Obviously, logooally if he decides to leave then there is no reason why he'd want to go to Man Utd over those other clubs you mentioned, but it just seems like something he'd do to me. I've always had him pegged as a bit of a prick.

Bergkamp10

If he wants to go to United there's not much we can do but I think he'd prefer to go abroad. He's using United to get Arsenal to give him what he wants, as much of a plum as he is I don't think he'd do that to the fans who really love him.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
this is the price of keeping Cesc an extra year. the monstrous pay hike you gave him in order to make him more inclined to stay was always gonna create this feeling in other squad members.

but I suspect Nasri will get what he wants, maybe not exactly but he'll get a big boost in his wages because once Cesc goes there'll be a lot more money to play with.

Antigun

What a whore Nasri is. A couple of good months followed by another 6 months of mediocrity, and he wants £110,000 a week (joint highest with Fabregas). .

Nasri's 110k per week request is NOT too excessive. It only looked excessive because Arsenal is UNDERPAYING Cesc.

Bergkamp10

It is when he's only been good for 6 months in a 3 year career tbf. Especially when the going got tough after the Carling cup Final and he was no where to be seen.

Home of Barca Fans