Samir Nasri

DucdeOrléans

Seriously, we do not need him at all. He is hugely overrated when he plays in the midfield and we already have the best midfield and a upcoming star in Thiago. Not to mention our interest in Cesc.

He is best on the flanks. But if we should buy a player who could play there then we should buy Sanchez who is a lot better and has a bigger potential (as fast as Walcott just wih 100 times better technique and eye for goal) . Sanchez also speaks the language, would not have a problem with settling down in Barcelona. Sign him up, Pep!

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Seriously, we do not need him at all. He is hugely overrated when he plays in the midfield and we already have the best midfield and a upcoming star in Thiago. Not to mention our interest in Cesc.

He is best on the flanks. But if we should buy a player who could play there then we should buy Sanchez who is a lot better and has a bigger potential (as fast as Walcott just wih 100 times better technique and eye for goal) . Sanchez also speaks the language, would not have a problem with settling down in Barcelona. Sign him up, Pep!

Of course signing Nasri ahead of Fabregas would mean we are doing it to play him in flanks and because of his versatility! I'm not sure about Sanchez' ability on the left wing but I am damn sure of Nasri's!! And he's a fucking big game player too, handles pressure really well and is a proven player in one of the best leagues out there... which can't be said in the case of Sanchez!! Please note that I'm not at all against Sanchez, I really liked him in the WC and I think his WC exploits matured him a lot but he never played for a big team. So we can't be sure how he handles the pressure

JamDav1982

His agent came out yesterday and said that nothing has been agreed yet.

Would imagine he will stay with Arsenal but nothing 100% yet by the sounds of things.

Bergkamp10

His agent came out yesterday and said that nothing has been agreed yet.

Would imagine he will stay with Arsenal but nothing 100% yet by the sounds of things.

He said he will sign one and has on several occasions. The only reason this thread is so long is idiots trying to magic up Nasri to Barcelona when they don't even want him and he's committed to Arsenal. The only links have been lazy journos adding 2+2 together and getting 5.

JamDav1982

Reported quote from Nasri agent yesterday -

"Samir has not yet signed anything", the Frenchman’s agent Jean-Pierre Berenes told the Sunday Telegraph, "we are still talking with Arsenal, but there is nothing concrete."

Bergkamp10

""Samir is happy at the club, the coach believes in him, the directors believe in him as well." Also from his agent recently.

JamDav1982

As recent as yesterday?

He obviously wants to stay at Arsenal, but interest from Barcelona would turn the head of any player in the world bar none.

Having said that, cant see him leaving.

Home of Barca Fans