Samir Nasri

Robbie

Hleb has a CL medal though something the Arsenal players don't. ( Sorry couldn't resist :p )

PS I don't want Samir in Barca anyway :D

Hleb already said he considers the medal worthless, because he had no part to play in winning it. He said that getting to the quarters/semis was much more significant to him because he was sweating and fighting for it with everyone else. Honestly, did you see how sulky he was when everyone was celebrating? He was wearing his training suit and was trying (and failing) to make a fake smile lol

R

ronald reagan

me too :beer2:

Also I'd finally accept that Rosell indeed is a Godfather when the financial matters are concerned... I mean it would reflect as a master plan to actually let them believe we are behind Cesc all the time while we actually set our sights on another one!!

mate the inside word around arsenal is that the deal is in the pipeline and the only reason nasri hasnt signed is because the club is involved in 4 competitions. expect him to sign on for a further 5 years after the season.

yous are worse than real madrid.

Eto'o + 40 mil for Camelface, 35 mil for Villa, etc. The only players they get for peanuts are ours

i know. you were so generious in those deals yet tried to shaft us on cesc.

cesc is worth over 50m pounds. yous tried and fialed miserable to sign him for wlel under than figure.

R

ronald reagan

Who doesn't want to sign players for cheap?

by all means gsign players as cheap as possible. but when you persist in an attempt to sign a player who is worth well more than your offering it gets annoying.

imagine walking into a store and pleading with the management to sell you a tv for half price – thats what you do with cesc.

Pepe Silvia

With all the fuss in here I thought he might have been injured.

I can't believe I just read the last two pages. Screw you guys.:angry:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
@barcastuff

Hamid Nasri, the father of Arsenal player Samir Nasri, has been seen at Barcelona games. [sunday telegraph]

Come on Rosell, instead fo wasting time start making your move asap... It would be hilarious to look at them gooners if you make it happen man

Home of Barca Fans