Samir Nasri

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Iniesta is a lot more creative than Nasri. Nasri for me is more like a Ljungberg type but a better all round footballer.

nah that's a massive insult to Nasri. Ljungberg was basically fast, had a decent touch and was good at jabbed finishes. his career would have been nothing without Bergkamp.

and obviously Iniesta is more creative than Nasri, but that doesn't mean Nasri isn't a secondary playmaker (and remember I've been saying this for years). someone else has to run the show, but Nasri can definitely be their sidekick/sparkplug, etc.

Bergkamp10

What like Heinze got his dream move to Liverpool? Also, moving Rooney out of his best position and dropping one of the stars of the season, Hernandez, for that little lesbian is retarded. He's better than Young though.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
and everyone talking about his move to United, he wouldn't play #10 if he went there. he'd play the CM/AM role that Giggs was playing at the end of the season.

Bergkamp10

nah that's a massive insult to Nasri. Ljungberg was basically fast, had a decent touch and was good at jabbed finishes. his career would have been nothing without Bergkamp.

and obviously Iniesta is more creative than Nasri, but that doesn't mean Nasri isn't a secondary playmaker (and remember I've been saying this for years). someone else has to run the show, but Nasri can definitely be their sidekick/sparkplug, etc.

Thats true about Ljungberg but I still think they're similar but with Nasri being a vastly superior finisher who can make goals out of nothing. As for playing in the Iniesta role? I'm not so sure, if he stays then he'll play there but I still think he goes missing too much. And Wilshere prefers to drop deeper so Nasri would have to be the creator.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
What like Heinze got his dream move to Liverpool? Also, moving Rooney out of his best position and dropping one of the stars of the season, Hernandez, for that little lesbian is retarded. He's better than Young though.

There is obviously cases where it doesnt happen, Do you think Leeds wanted to sell Rio to us? or Alan Smith?

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
They weren't rivals in the same league and Leeds were bankrupt and relegated.

your not rivals...;)

Point was Leeds conceded they needed to sell, no matter if its united or Tranmere. Arsenal need to do he same or risk losing him on a free next year and having no money to reinvest.

Bergkamp10

Yeah of course we're not rivals.

Point is we're in a stronger position than Leeds were, we can tell him he sit on the bench (risky with Euro 2012 in the summer) or go to another big club.

Home of Barca Fans