Samuel Umtiti

xXKonan

He is a CB, and young. Quite shocking he's signed, tbh.
Yep First time in quite awhile we haven't bought a young CB for the main team. we have been using La Masia, players for the most part.

The last time we really did buy a young CB (Relatively at the time) was Chygrynskiy, in the 2009/10 season. Out of all the young CB's we bought (Counting only from 2008/9 Onwards) Pique(Technically La Masia), Cáceres,Henrique,and Chygrynskiy. Only Pique was the only one that managed to nail a starting position and become a WC CB for us.

I hope Umtiti, will end up like Pique and not like Chygrynskiy,Caceres and Henrique. He has the skills set and potential to be Mascherano's sucessor when the time comes.

Interlop

Jean Aulas (Lyon President): "Samuel is leaving because the club of his heart approached him to sign. He'll join them."
Jean Aulas: "We have reached an agreement with Barcelona. That's the club of his heart."

:wub::wub: Ohhh, he bleeds Barca:blush::blush:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
One can't be a racist in a good way.

Back on topic, how much will he cost? I reckon 35 with incentives

Just me being silly to say I am excited to see more black players playing for us, nothing else. Don't take it the wrong way.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I know, no worries.

I was hoping for Lemos honestly, looked better in highlights to me than Umtiti. Younger too.

Home of Barca Fans