Samuel Umtiti

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
portada-hoy-1467234642846.jpg

SPORT's front cover.

Ridiculous. The guy who got paid to do that is stealing a living.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
More hits than misses, hopefully Umtiti follows in the footsteps of prior Lyonnais talents to arrive

THE 15 CENTRAL DEFENDERS SIGNED BY BARÇA FOR 221.75 MILLION EUROS (2001-2016)

• 2001/02: Patrik Andersson (Bayern, 8 million) y Philippe Christanval (Mónaco, 17 million)
  • 2003/04: Rafa Márquez (Mónaco, 5.25 million)
  • 2004/05: Edmílson (Ol. Lyon 8 million)
  • 2006/07: Lilian Thuram (Juventus, 5 million), Gianluca Zambrotta (Juventus, 14 million)
  • 2007/08: Eric Abidal (Ol Lyon, 15 million) y Gabriel Milito (R. Zaragoza, 20 million)
  • 2008/09: Martín Cáceres (Villarreal, 16.5 million), Henrique (Desportivo Brasil, 8 million) y Gerard Piqué (Manchester United, 5 million)
  • 2009/10: Dmytro Chygrynskiy (Shakhtar Donetsk, 25 million) y Javier Mascherano (Liverpool, 20 million)
  • 2014/15: Jeremy Mathieu (Valencia, 20 million) y Thomas Vermaelen (Arsenal, 19 million)
  • 2016/17: Umtiti (Ol. Lyon, 30 million)

Last edited:

Affiae

:lol:
That's because a lot of people speak English, It's interesting how a word can have so meanings in different languages.
For example Kun Aguero. In iranian, Kun means ass :lol:

amircule will laugh himself to death the day when we sign a Turkish player named COSKUN. Thank god there's nobody with that name worth signing. :lucho:

Affiae

There's a turkish hairdresser "franchise" in my city named COSKUN. Always makes me laugh. You see beautiful chicks in there working and you can't make your head stop with all these associations and fantasies.
Thank god I shave my head myself else I'd end up there and giggle like a madman everytime.

I really love foreign names in the persian language. There's a turkish colleague of mine, I always call him BE-KER instead of Bekir. :D

Home of Barca Fans