Samuel Umtiti

Egert

Estonian Culé
Jean Aulas (Lyon President): "Samuel is leaving because the club of his heart approached him to sign. He'll join them."
Jean Aulas: "We have reached an agreement with Barcelona. That's the club of his heart."

:wub::wub: Ohhh, he bleeds Barca:blush::blush:

We need those kind if players :barcascarf:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I know, no worries.

I was hoping for Lemos honestly, looked better in highlights to me than Umtiti. Younger too.

Just a couple of years difference.

Umtiti has played way more games for a better team at a higher level too.

We might still get him too though.

All in all, I'm just happy Robert is looking for other options instead of being hell bent on one.

xXKonan

Las Palmas is still playing hardball on Lemos, right? And they are playing the Real Madrid card.

Damn them.
Well according to MD we are going to send a 12-14 Million Bid for him.

Barcelona thinks Las Palmas, will likely bite and accept it.

We are still pressing hard for him because the club sees him as the future of our defense along with Umtiti. and we also are about to sign Marlon Santos on loan for the B team and he's considered a great Prospect as well. and if he does well here wouldn't be surprised if he gets a shot at the first team.

Nucky

Finally some signings.. Before transfer window opened I was hoping we will sign a CB and we have.. Pique and Masch will probably start but Umtiti is a good back up for the following season.. Mascherano will probably leave in 1-2 seasons, then his big moment will come.. Last signing from Lyon was worth every penny (Eric Abidal).. Welcome to the biggest club in the world! Visca :barcascarf:

zanela

Jean Aulas (Lyon President): "Samuel is leaving because the club of his heart approached him to sign. He'll join them."
Jean Aulas: "We have reached an agreement with Barcelona. That's the club of his heart."

:wub::wub: Ohhh, he bleeds Barca:blush::blush:

Yeh, they all bleed barca *until* they become a hit with us, and then want a contract renewal every summer to stay with us.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
To be honest I don't know much about him, and it's good we are signing a CB... But sometimes I wonder wonder what our board is thinking, paying 30m for a CB seems OK, but 20 for a forward is out of the question...

I'm not advocating for or against anyone's signing in particular, it just seems odd...

xXKonan

portada-hoy-1467234642846.jpg

SPORT's front cover.

Antimadridista1

Absolutely horrible from Sport.
How can you wish to be reliable if you show these kind of photoshopped pictures on the front of your newspaper ?

To the one's who never watched him play in live, you'll be able to do so on sunday because he'll start the game for France along Koscielny against Iceland.

xXKonan

Posted this earlier in the thread but I will post it again if anyone wants an idea how this guy plays.

Home of Barca Fans