Sandro Ramirez

xXKonan

So that's three players that could leave in January

1.Douglas

2. Sandro

3. Adriano.

If this is true we are probably going to Bring in Nolito then.

Barcafan 2304

Yip I'd go along with that. I don't think Ramirez is good enough sadly. People may have a pop about that but that's the crux of it

God Serena

Well we want a buyback, don't we? I'd prefer loaning him to a side like Gijon, to be honest.

He's nowhere even close to Sanabria's level. He wasn't back when they both played in the youth ranks and that hasn't changed. He'd actually be benched at Gijon. Lol.

Bran the Greenseer

He's nowhere even close to Sanabria's level. He wasn't back when they both played in the youth ranks and that hasn't changed. He'd actually be benched at Gijon. Lol.

Sanabria is such a sad case, the best CF forward in La Masia, left for first team action only to end up in Roma's B team then loaned. Essentially exactly where he'd have ended up had he stayed with Barca (Especially when you consider Halilovic was his replacement IIRC). Now though Halilovic is making waves and will likely be back at Barca next season, if Sanabria were to show potential he'd be headed to a 2nd(3rd?) tier team.

OT: Sandro should go to a mid-low level spanish team, they seem to work really well for our guys, first Rafinha and now Halilovic.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Him and Munir just aren't wingers. Should've thought about that when we sold all of them.

This.

He's not been great lately, but has performed well when called upon before so I wouldn't say he's mediocre.

Funnily a few weeks ago I said he was ahead of Munir in the pecking order and now it seem like it might be the opposite in the next games.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Unlucky or just not good enough?
Hard to decide

He was awful, he has a CF's mindset I think so playing RW didn't help, no vision, always just tries to shoot or go for the selfish goal .. but he sucks at that too :(

He was pissed when he got subbed, probably at himself, knows he's blewing some unique chances to get a place in lucho's heart.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans