Sandro Ramirez

Ritchie

Let's face it:
Deulefeu, Adama and even Tello > Munir and Sandro
Grimaldo > Adriano
Roberto and even Montoya > Alves now.
Samper and even Song > Gumbau

Not to mention losing Pedro and Xavi who'd be worth their weight in gold at the moment.

We've let a lot of players go for nothing or next to nothing in the summer who are still better than some of the dead weight getting games this season.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Let's face it:
Deulefeu, Adama and even Tello < Munir and Sandro
Grimaldo < Adriano
Roberto and even Montoya < Alves now.
Samper and even Song < Gumbau

Not to mention losing Pedro and Xavi who'd be worth their weight in gold at the moment.

We've let a lot of players go for nothing or next to nothing who are still better than some of the dead weight getting games this season.

Gumbau is not better than Samper. Song is also a much better player than Gumbau. Also, Tello is better than Munir and Sandro.

tikitakito

This was by far one of the worst performances from a barca player this year.
Someone please show me his individual highlights this game he lost or screwed almost everything.
Why this guy doesnt fit Barca:
- bad first touch
- Poor finisher
- bad reading of the game.
- Good pace but without technique hes just a Tello 0,5.

watching 15 mins of Munir showing he knows when to pass en when to run, for me there's no discussion which of the 2 deserves to stay.
Idd take any offer above the 8 mln. Van Persie is a bargain at this moment

-

Bran the Greenseer

Munir is too small, but bulking up isnt hard, gaining enough talent to play for barca is. Right now Munir seems to be the one with the X factor, especially if he can finish for the first team like we know he can.

EdmondDantes

Lucho will be very happy with his little cameo tonight, he looked hungry, plenty of interceptions and his passing was sound.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
So far him and Munir both lack basic skills to excel at winger's position... Though Sandro will look much better as a LW.

J

Jamie Cal

Been disappointed in his finishing, though. I say that as someone who likes Sandro, and I give him the benefit of the doubt playing wide. Hopefully when we get the squad up in January we'll see Sandro play through the middle when possible.

Home of Barca Fans