Sandro Ramirez

Barcafan 2304

What's scary is that from memory, he has had three or four very good chances in the last few games and has snatched and made a mess of all of them. Irrespective of where he plays, his finishing has been poor and not good enough for this level. Hate to be harsh and love to see young players come through and succeed but I don't think he will be one of them

anguy

Not really a good option for the wing, and lacks too many things that a forward at this level should have

He would be good as winger, he just needs technical player like Messi/Rafinha/Halilovic etc next to him. He doesn't play very well with another no 9 like Suarez.

Him and Munir just aren't wingers. Should've thought about that when we sold all of them.

We actually got one more winger in Rafinha, but he's now injured too. Still I believe if we sold Pedro sooner, we might have kept Deulofeu in team.

Last edited:

Siberia

This guy is just horrible. Looks like a third division player. I mean does this guy really come from la masia? His passing is just horrible

khaled_a_d

Unlucky or just not good enough?
Hard to decide

Both probably
Think about Sandro is that he is an old school striker ,he move right ,receive the ball and finish it in the goal .i.e he is just there to score goals as he doesn't really has the ability to play other role
Once this kind of attacker can't finish he offers nothing . last year he was ahead of Munir in that and looked promising
No ,is it a rough patch or he is just not good enough? hope it is the former because otherwise he has no future here or in any other top club

Pepe Silvia

I had higher hopes for munir on the goal scoring front but more hopes for sandro on the linking up front. Both have been just sad overall.

barcanuck

Just cursed in front of goal. He gets a very clear chance almost every time he plays but can't finish since that Chelsea strike in pre season.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Both probably
Think about Sandro is that he is an old school striker ,he move right ,receive the ball and finish it in the goal .i.e he is just there to score goals as he doesn't really has the ability to play other role
Once this kind of attacker can't finish he offers nothing . last year he was ahead of Munir in that and looked promising
No ,is it a rough patch or he is just not good enough? hope it is the former because otherwise he has no future here or in any other top club

He seems hard on himself which I suppose is normal when attempting to make this transition from youth teams to the senior side but I would agree that it's both, probably

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Well at least he gets into scoring positions, unlike Munir, who likes to play deep. I think Munir is a number 10 actually.

George_Costanza

basically he should not take any chances on goal and his role should be to assist. I can do better job in converting those chances. He is awful in scoring but can contribute in build up.

God Serena

This was Rayo.

Sandro could be playing as our only CB and I'd shake my head at that kind of performance. Even Cesc managed a hat trick against them... under freaking Tata Martino, while playing as a false 9.

Munir looked better by a long stretch but that's to be expected, he's a much smarter player overall.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
This was Rayo.

Sandro could be playing as our only CB and I'd shake my head at that kind of performance. Even Cesc managed a hat trick against them... under freaking Tata Martino, while playing as a false 9.

Munir looked better by a long stretch but that's to be expected, he's a much smarter player overall.

Fabregas scored a hat-trick against Mallorca, not Rayo, also under Tito and not Tata. Pedro had a hat-trick vs Rayo away under Tata.

Home of Barca Fans