Sandro Ramirez

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
With Neymar having more freedom and drifting into the middle during games I would like the whole front line to switch their positions more often. Meaning more opportunities for Sandro to cut in from the left.
Happy for him that he got his assist.

J

Jamie Cal

I feel like his skill set is very similar to Suarez, though. When I saw him against Chelsea in the summer he looked exactly like a young-Suarez.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I like Sandro, he gets into good positions. If he managed to sort out his finishing, he would be really really good imo.

tikitakito

Lol that twitter post makes no sense at all.. maybe they have like 12 year old interns posting this shit.

As for Sandro, Again poor finishing and poor reading of the game.
On the other hand if u have watched all matches of Sandro and Munir you will notice that they are very submissive towards Messi Suarez en Neymar.
Meaning their roll in the squad is to serve them which actually makes them look extra basic.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I like Sandro, he gets into good positions. If he managed to sort out his finishing, he would be really really good imo.

I agree. All he needed was to go for the dive between Bartra's legs. He hesitated for too long and the chance disappeared.

CatalinR10

What a strange tweet from the official Barca twitter account... :lol:

[tw]658716996394205184[/tw]

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans