Sandro Ramirez

Raketa10

Which is part of the problem. We let Sandro go for free and spent 30m+ on an inferior player. Is this so hard to comprehend?

Yeah right Paco is inferior to Sandro. Well done! :worthy:

I suppose he is inferior to Keirrison also but he is not La Masia product so you didn't bring him up :lol:

You know there is no point of debating with you since you are just throwing various statements without any arguments.

Sandro is better because you say so!? Great!

Oh wait, Munir is also not playing for Valencia and Paco was regular starter for them...but that is just because of our stupid board again because they sent him there. It has nothing to do with Munir or Paco quality. Because Paco is ultimate shit and there is also BFYTW argument.

I will judge Paco after we give him a proper chance and decent amount of minutes but that is not important in this conversation at all, since arguments are irrelevant here.

Last edited:

God Serena

Yeah right Paco is inferior to Sandro. Well done! :worthy:

I suppose he is inferior to Keirrison also but he is not La Masia product so you didn't bring him up :lol:

You know there is no point of debating with you since you are just throwing various statements without any arguments.

Sandro is better because you say so!? Great!

Oh wait, Munir is also not playing for Valencia and Paco was regular starter for them...but that is just because of our stupid board again because they sent him there. It has nothing to do with Munir or Paco quality. Because Paco is ultimate shit and there is also BFYTW argument.

I will judge Paco after we give him a proper chance and decent amount of minutes but that is not important in this conversation at all, since arguments are irrelevant here.

Sandro when he was here was scoring more goals and playing on a much higher level than Paco. He was also more versatile, being able to play on both wings. Paco can only play in the center and when he does he is completely static and invisible.

When you compare the stats between Munir and Paco last season Munir's stats were better. The only defense anyone had for why that was the case was "Well he's playing for a shitty Valencia team", so what's Paco's excuse for having less goals than Munir (Playing for that same shitty Valencia team) and Sandro, who is playing for a Malaga squad that only had one more win than Paco's Valencia?

I'm sure all of this is bouncing right off of your head since you don't seem to be comprehending anything else I'm saying, but at the very least don't say nonsense like "you are just throwing various statements without any arguments.", because the only one who hasn't come back with even a single argument is you, troll.

khaled_a_d

Sandro when he was here was scoring more goals and playing on a much higher level than Paco. He was also more versatile, being able to play on both wings. Paco can only play in the center and when he does he is completely static and invisible

Sandro was better and scoring more goals that Paco? when?
Last year Sandro was an absolute shit,and he was clearly unable to play on wings either and looked out of position there and missing chances after chances.Not even able to score a single Liga goal.
It was hard to see considering I had too much faith in the kid and was my favorite out of him,Munir,Sanabria & Adama from the their Juvenile team.
It is actually refreshing to see he is bouncing back.

El Flaco

He'd a good game against Barcelona IMO.

Always pressing and opened up spaces for his teammates even when he didn't had the ball.

Showed a lot of desire on the pitch from today.

God Serena

Sandro was better and scoring more goals that Paco? when?

Sandro did more for Barca than Paco has ever done for us with less minutes. That's just how it is. Even when he and Munir were still Barca B kids he was playing on a higher level. Like come on, Paco is supposed to be the mythical 4th forward we've been looking for but he can't even be bothered to make an appearance against a 9 man Malaga with seven minutes of ET.

And just look at him now compared to Paco. It's actually depressing...

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
This guys has improved, he has better ball control and looks so aggressive when going forward. Replacement for Suarez perhaps:thinking:

serghei

One word for that: GOLAZO.

If Paco doesn't somehow turn things around, we screwed the pooch by letting both Sandro and Munir go.

Devils

He's on fire.

I've always been a fan of Sandro because it was quite evident, even when he was here, that he is a very talented player, even more than Munir imo. He also played very well against us last week as alone striker.

But the truth is he never would be developing like this at Barca.

The whole 4th striker thing is a farce. The 4th striker will never get a consistent run of games or form under Lucho. The only player Lucho ever did it correctly with was with Pedro, two years ago.

Sandro made a smart career decision leaving Barca, but I'm glad we still have good relations with him because if he continues like this, there is opportunity to get him back.

Last edited:

Alik

At times Sandro looked better, and at times Munir looked better.

But Munir was by far the forum's favourite. Would be hypocritical to be angry at Lucho/management for letting Sandro leave.

khaled_a_d

At times Sandro looked better, and at times Munir looked better.

But Munir was by far the forum's favourite. Would be hypocritical to be angry at Lucho/management for letting Sandro leave.

Last year Munir was really better tbh,as I said b4 Sandro looked even worse than Paco right now for whatever reason.
Really happy that he has rebounded,always believed he is the best between all of our attackers of the 96-96 born generation.

serghei

He's on fire.

I've always been a fan of Sandro because it was quite evident, even when he was here, that he is a very talented player, even more than Munir imo. He also played very well against us last week as alone striker.

But the truth is he never would be developing like this at Barca.

The whole 4th striker thing is a farce. The 4th striker will never get a consistent run of games or form under Lucho. The only player Lucho ever did it correctly with was with Pedro, two years ago.

Sandro made a smart career decision leaving Barca, but I'm glad we still have good relations with him because if he continues like this, there is opportunity to get him back.

So true. You need to play consistently to grow as a player. And there's no room for that at Barcelona with the MSN playing almost every game.

Home of Barca Fans