Sandro Rosell

F

Flavia

Sport's cover for tomorrow:

Ben6_fpCAAARk8G.jpg:large

It says rosell is thinking about stepping down because he's being threatened, and he doesn't want to harm the club.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
And who to take over? One of vice-presidents? Because, you know, there is no chance of new elections.

mazp

Man i hope it's true. Have an interim for now. Then hold elections in the summer. The return of :laporta: Barca build two CL winning squads with him at the helm.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
What if the rumours about Neymar's contract being illegal are true after all and that's what prompted him to consider quitting, I'll be ready for any undue event.

bye bye CL and La Liga

hardyboy

La Masia ‏@Youngcules 1m
MD reporting that the vice-presidents of FC Barcelona are currently in an emergency meeting at Rosell's house. Rumour? Rosell's resignation.

Tomchin

President Rosell is holding meetings with his entourage to decide his future. If he would step down, there could be new elections [catr efe]

Zebulun

the football Gods are shining down at us. I can't wait for elections to hear every potential candidate promise to get pep back ;) We'd still be screwed because Sandro gave ZUBI that five year contract. :banghead:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans