Sandro Rosell

mazp

Man, this summer is going to be crazy. I just hope this doesn't derail our season. The players secretly should be thrilled though.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bartomeu until the summer makes no sense because he knows about the contracts that were used in Neymar's transfer and is part of the whole trial too. That would be ridiculous.

I guess they'll take it step for step. One gets dragged in the mess, another one goes up in the ranks. Just a question of time when Bartomeu falls as well.

Galning

I guess they'll take it step for step. One gets dragged in the mess, another one goes up in the ranks. Just a question of time when Bartomeu falls as well.

Yeah I guess but it wouldn't make sense. Can't wait until Barcelona is cleaned from Rosell's muppet team.

Official meeting at 6PM. MD now saying that Bartomeu will now stay president until 2016. Which is INSANE. Hopefully they'll revolt against this if it's true. He wasn't even elected.

Galning

quite a waek character, if he p*sses his a*s of when the truth comes out.
Dont you think so?

Nothing more he could do. It's not like he was popular before this saga, let alone after it. His days were numbered anyway. It's not like we, the fans, would put up with this.

It looks like it's done, Rosell has resigned.

Sandro Rosell dimite como presidente del Barça

Far from it. This is all speculation by the press. There's still a board meeting tonight where he will most likely tell the board he'll resign. Until then, he hasn't resigned.

Home of Barca Fans