Sandro Rosell

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I don't see him stepping down, to be honest. I think they are discussing how to deal with this all and numb it down.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He resigns. Bartomeu to take over presidency until the end of the season according to Xavi Torres from TV3.

Antimadridista1

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 4 min
President to resign today. Replaced by vice-p Bartomeu until June. Vice-p Vilarrubi presidential candidate in June elections [@xavitorresll]

What the hell is going on ??? Can someone who knows can make a post ? Flavia ? Galning ?

viper76

Can someone here tell us what is going on ? Why is he resigning ? Will the club received in punishments for the neymar deal ?

mazp

Yessss!!!!! a dark cloud has been lifted from the Camp Nou. If we don't win anything this season, at least Rosell is OUT. But this means Tata's tenure is probably over though. New president will bring his own coach with him.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I won't believe it till there's anything official, too much speculative crap being thrown around by random sources.

Galning

Bartomeu until the summer makes no sense because he knows about the contracts that were used in Neymar's transfer and is part of the whole trial too. That would be ridiculous.

Home of Barca Fans