Sandro Rosell

ebc_99

If Rosell is resigning then for sure something is wrong with the Neymar transfer, hopefully the club won't take the hit and it will be Rosell and his cronies that get punished. It would be great to get Laporta back, but he wasn't perfect either so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Sergio16

My understanding of this resignation is not so much that he's done anything wrong. Apparently he wants the club to get on and not be disrupted by the court case. I guess he'll clarify his reasons at the press conference.

I

instinct

Bartomeu as the new president would be so senseless. Rosell actually doesn't want to ruin the club's image but to appoint a new president without ANY election is even more ridiculous. I hope Laporta comes back.

But still cheers to Rosell for the Ronaldinho transfer! :rosell:

MessiNeymar

Yes, most likely for 2 seasons.
And they will take off 22 points of the current 51 la liga points

this was bullshit from a twitter source that makes millions of accounts and just talks shit, notice how nobody else is reporting it

the worst that can happen is a fine to the club but as the club is not a privatetly owned club and its owned by its members the person who will get most of the legal issues would be Rosell as the members can see he is tarnishing the clubs image and turn on him, which would be a reason for him to step down now before his image gets worse.

jamrock

The return of the great joan laporta!!!!!

but if he resigns it will be like a temp thing until he beats the case. but it increases the possibility of him losing in 2016

Home of Barca Fans