Sandro Rosell

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Anybody else get the sneaky suspicion there is something else that Rosell is trying to cover up?

Did he pocket some of the money that went to Neymar's dad or something?

Something is very wrong here. I'm happy one of our board members knew something was wrong and they pursued this.

MessiDinho10

Exactly and he said such things from day one but some on here have convinced themselves he left because of Rosell.

Sad.

The reason he gave does not have to be the actual, true reason behind his departure. Fact is that Pep has criticised Rosell multiple times in the media after he left, so it is normal that us fans think he left for a different, plausible reason like this.

Gaudi

Anybody else get the sneaky suspicion there is something else that Rosell is trying to cover up?

Did he pocket some of the money that went to Neymar's dad or something?

Something is very wrong here. I'm happy one of our board members knew something was wrong and they pursued this.

Board member pursued this?

coura

Banned
The Neymar deal stinks all over the place. Embarrassing. Bunch of criminals. I hope they end up in jail just like Del Nido.

JamDav1982

The reason he gave does not have to be the actual, true reason behind his departure. Fact is that Pep has criticised Rosell multiple times in the media after he left, so it is normal that us fans think he left for a different, plausible reason like this.

Pep criticised Rosell about the club not leaving him alone in New York. Nothing to do with his time at Barcelona.

Pep has never once said it was a factor in him leaving.

barcanuck

So lame to have such a president that has done more bad than good. He has tarnished the look of the greatest club team ever.

Home of Barca Fans