Sandro Rosell

JamDav1982

So lame to have such a president that has done more bad than good. He has tarnished the look of the greatest club team ever.

What a load of bollocks.

Almost everything you named has no basis on fact. When that is pointed out to you you just ignore it and carry on.

IF he has done wrong here then that is fair to criticise him on but the rest of your points were largely rubbish.

F

Flavia

Why is he resigning then? Tell me. Stop being naive.

From the media, because of too much pressure and threats against him and his family, and because he doesn't want the club's image to be more tarnished during the trial.

But it is suspicious. We'll know in a few months.

JamDav1982

I think he will just say that Neymar cost 57.1 million again.

:VdB:

I think that is the grey area.

This is how much they paid to get 100% of his rights but much more was paid on top.

Clubs usually do only give out the price they paid to release the player from hi contract and don't add agent fees etc.

Looks like those fees may have been a lot bigger than people would think here.

coura

Banned
From the media, because of too much pressure and threats against him and his family, and because he doesn't want the club's image to be more tarnished during the trial.

But it is suspicious. We'll know in a few months.

Pressure and threats against the family? lol. What a load of lies.

The neymar deal is a hoax and has being discovered. He´s leaving the ship to try not getting arrested just like others presidents of clubs around the world.

JamDav1982

Pressure and threats against the family? lol. What a load of lies.

The neymar deal is a hoax and has being discovered. He´s leaving the ship to try not getting arrested just like others presidents of clubs around the world.

You are full of crap.

Tell us what he is getting arrested for.

All you are showing is how desperate you are for him to have broken the law in some way. Which is sad.

Stop making sweeping statements without being able to back them up in any way and wait to see it develop.

Maria

A journalist from MD is saying that Rosell has to leave because he has received threats..the same man who made deals with the Boixos. :lol:
They have no shame.

B

beautifulgame

There's no smoke without fire. Should have resigned the moment he was accused in fraud in Brazil.

A bit fickle aren't we? Lol if every leader of bit organization just resigned at the first accusation of corruption then every big org would change leaders every month

MessiDinho10

Pep criticised Rosell about the club not leaving him alone in New York. Nothing to do with his time at Barcelona.

Pep has never once said it was a factor in him leaving.

So? The fact that he did not say that does not mean that it is not the, or one of the, reasons he left. Pep blasted Rosell used Tito's illness against him and he did not honour his word. If that does not tell you their relationship was and is bad than I do not know what does. Pep wouldn't say this to the media if there were no problems.

I

instinct

Maybe Rosell quits only for a few months until the ''problems'' are solved and then he is gonna be appointed as president again. Any chances that this might happen?

Home of Barca Fans