Sandro Rosell

JamDav1982

Ok whatever, it's still one too many coincidences for my liking. Where there is smoke, there is fire. Are you not happy with Sandro out?

No smoke without fire eh?

Do you take that attitude to Messi being a tax avoider? Or only when it suits you?

If Rosell has done something wrong then he should leave but not for any of the other lame reasons you have given which have no basis.

barcanuck

No smoke without fire eh?

Do you take that attitude to Messi being a tax avoider? Or only when it suits you?

If Rosell has done something wrong then he should leave but not for any of the other lame reasons you have given which have no basis.

Fair enough, so let him resign because he is a fraud and will end up in jail, that's better for you. Don't even bring Messi into this.

JamDav1982

Fair enough, so let him resign because he is a fraud and will end up in jail, that's better for you. Don't even bring Messi into this.

Very good another one that is so desperate for Rosell to be a criminal they make things up.

Tell me what criminal activity he has taken part in?

I am not saying he hasn't but surely it is fair to wait and see what happens.

The fact you are so desperate for that to be true is sad and tell its own story.

Home of Barca Fans