Sandro Rosell

La LL

Generally Delightful
The Camp Nou has at least 20 years more to give us, it needs a renovation. They cant just ditch the icon of the club just like that... I think it will be renovated and expanded.
I cant say I lived a good life if I havent seen Barca play at the Camp Nou.

True that. It's iconic. Camp Nou has huge cultural/historical value for the club. It's already the biggest stadium in Europe, why the hell would you improve it?

DennyCrane

A new stadium would be great. I hope we name it after an insurance company or a car manufacturer or some middle-east dictator family. :angry:

Oh Joan, where are thou ?

16laporta26rosell-bestoffriends2.jpg

Last edited:

Galning

A new stadium would be great. I hope we name it after an insurance company or a car manufacturer or some middle-east dictator family. :angry:

Oh Joan, where are thou ?

16laporta26rosell-bestoffriends2.jpg

José Ángel Jiménez, RFEF spokesman:
"We did what we had too and what was right..I don't know if we did anything when Mourinho waited a referee in the parking lot."
And a few minutes later:
"We take messures depending on the mediatization of every case. What Mourinho did it didn't had the same impact in the media as Pique's words."
"In Pique's case there weren't any doubts..discussing other incidents would be a waste of time."
"Mourinho insulting ref at parking, statements Ramos, Casillas, Xabi, Arbeloa? Can't remember if we filed complaint in those cases"

Oh Joan where are though? Laporta would've set Madrid on fire after such statements. Is Rosell going to act or just sit back and let things pass by?

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Alfons Godall the former vice-president of Barca lashes out at Rosell and categorically blamed Rosell for not handling the refereeing situation with care . Godall : " Rosell doesn;t have good relations with Villar ( President federation) and he isn;t interested even . And it hurts Barca at the sporting arena . Madrid is taking away from this. "

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Rosell's inaction on the issue more than surprising given it's actually HIS job to deal with these issues and defend the club in situations like these.

$andy's really not doing himself much good if he's vying for re-election, unless he'll dramatically change his attitude over the next 3 years.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I hope his term ends without anymore heart-breaks and he never comes back to Barca as a President. Please Rosell, play it normal for the sake of the Club.

DennyCrane

I hope his term ends without anymore heart-breaks and he never comes back to Barca as a President. Please Rosell, play it normal for the sake of the Club.

He won't play it normal. He'll aim for the big sell-out now, I guess. If the board joins his way of managing we won't recognize this club in a few years. Are you familiar with the clubs constitution or can you provide me with a link for it ?

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
He won't play it normal. He'll aim for the big sell-out now, I guess. If the board joins his way of managing we won't recognize this club in a few years. Are you familiar with the clubs constitution or can you provide me with a link for it ?

sell-out is the biggest worry. Also the image of the club and issue regarding Boixos Nois . pls. elaborate constitution . You mean the set-up or regarding voting and annual meetings of members ?

DennyCrane

sell-out is the biggest worry. Also the image of the club and issue regarding Boixos Nois . pls. elaborate constitution . You mean the set-up or regarding voting and annual meetings of members ?

What I'd like to know is how far the board can go without positive affirmation by the meeting of members regarding certain decisions:

- Renaming the stadium/ sell naming rights
- Sell naming rights of certain blocks of the stadium
- Sell naming rights of the clubs infrastructure, e.g. La Masia
- Sell naming rights of the football division (although that might seem far-fetched, look Regal/Axa/Winterthur Barcelona, you get the point)
- Are capital expenditures in general capped at a certain amount, or is the board basically without limitations regarding investments in infrastructure etc.
- Converting the club into a corporate entity / stock company
- Acquiring more sponsorship deals / Playing testimonials and jingles when a match is interrupted
- Further limitations in becoming a member and limitation in the rights of members

Also, I'd like to know, when the next board/president election is scheduled. Furthermore, if a new board/president is elected, do they necessarily have to stick to decisions taken by the previous board for the sake of continuity, or can they discard these decisions ?

jamrock

so its the end of his second year and all our main teams are worst off than they were when he got in, last season doesn't count for him because it was laporta's legacy

Rosell out, Laporta In

Home of Barca Fans