Sandro Rosell

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Can and will ;)

If it is, When can a Presidential election take place ?

A: If a motion is moved against the current elected Board or the president. Example : 2008 Barca.

-

And , When will be the next presidential election for FCB ?

A: 2016.

mixer

42761.jpg

dat rosell's fake smile lol

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
"Cristiano Ronaldo is not the second-best player in the world. He's the world's number 12. The 11 best players all play for Barcelona," Rosell said at a round-table meeting at the Instituto de Quimica de Sarria.

The Barcelona supremo then took a dig at Madrid coach Jose Mourinho as he referred to the incident where the flamboyant trainer poked Tito Vilanova in the eye.

"I would never accept a coach who wants to win at all costs," he said. "I would immediately apologize if the coach of my club poked another person in the eye."

Maria

"Cristiano Ronaldo is not the second-best player in the world. He's the world's number 12. The 11 best players all play for Barcelona," Rosell said at a round-table meeting at the Instituto de Quimica de Sarria.

:facepalm:

I'm just speechless..I can't believe that a person so stupid is the president of FC Barcelona.

DucdeOrléans

I see some very bad traits here from Sandrosco.

Did he not predict a 5-0 victory in the CDR final last year?

Did he not say that we would win the league title this year?

Did he not say that we would beat Chelsea?

Did he not say that we would beat RM at home in the league this season?

Hmmm...

UberNjufer

he really doesn't think before he speaks,say such thing when you know it's gonna be all over the newspapers.Ridculous

Home of Barca Fans