Sandro Rosell

mackybagnack

Beq3IR5IYAAqq9M.jpg

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
So if I understand correctly, this is a case of the socio(s) against Rosell himself ? Not an investigation iniated by the any Spanish authorities themselves, a socio just asked for an investigation ?

Yep a socio who happens to have beef with Rosell mind you. Politics, they're a bitch.

Galning

It could affect Neymar, and then the team.

Md with a piece on the reasons he's stepping down: http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20140123/fc-barcelona/sandro-rosell-dimision_54399471900.html

if Bartolomeu replaces him, nothing will change, though.

Rosell's presidency has affected the team, and the club as a whole, more than enough already. Cruijff, Thiago, Pep, Abidal, Ricart, Valdés,... tons of other names. Not saying they are all directly Rosell's fault but it's no coincidence either.
6 more months of shite await us and then hopefully we will be able to elect a good president.

F

Flavia

Rosell's presidency has affected the team, and the club as a whole, more than enough already. Cruijff, Thiago, Pep, Abidal, Ricart, Valdés,... tons of other names. Not saying they are all directly Rosell's fault but it's no coincidence either.
6 more months of shite await us and then hopefully we will be able to elect a good president.
Losing 7-0 to bayern probably had an effect as well. Really a ton of stuff.

barcanuck

Even though this will leave us in limbo for a while... please, please, PLEASE gtfo of here, Rosell!

For the love of all that is holy please let this guy resign or get booted out! Rosell is nothing but a distraction, can't even do one star signing without having story after story of illegal dealings. I honestly can't stand the man.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I'm all for Rosell stepping down, but people really want Laporta back? Nothing against Joan, but I think he had his time and legacy and it's time to move on...

MrKnowitAlll

he steps down for the good of the club ... gets booed. he will be missed by me. watch how the next guy is gonna be pathetic. n ur gonna turn on him. even rm fans hate perez , noone loves their chairman.

he was the one who signed neymar. if he hadnt been here there would be no neymar ... he wouldve gone to rm n we would have never seen him here.

Home of Barca Fans