Saudi Pro League

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Do they still present public executions and are the new players obliged to watch. And is the mass murder of Jemen people still going on. Last I heard it's only a million and it's for the freedom so we're good.

Porque

Not watching. But Marca.com are showing the Saudi games for free.

Not sure if it's country locked, but a VPN will help with that.

kattanib

Do they still present public executions and are the new players obliged to watch. And is the mass murder of Jemen people still going on. Last I heard it's only a million and it's for the freedom so we're good.
Ignorance oozing in every bit of this comment .. starting with calling Yamen Jemen

BJJ

Give it 15 years and watch most of the big players head to Saudi teams. The money will be big and the league will establish itself. Also there will be a global super league soon and Europe will no longer dominate the football world.

Richard.H

Give it 15 years and watch most of the big players head to Saudi teams. The money will be big and the league will establish itself. Also there will be a global super league soon and Europe will no longer dominate the football world.
I think it's gonna be another China League when big players were going there 8-10 years ago. Let's see if they manage to sustain it.

Porque

You'll watch the league only if Puig joins Al Kebab.

There is a reason the Saudi's bought the PGA

197473953_930596654397037_28213356406181246_n.jpg

Andresito

Staff member
15 years lol. This will all be over by then.

Home of Barca Fans